• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kiaris new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I really like how they have matured her character. I do not like the school girl uniform though. They might have her change clothes though. She may be that girl on the beach after all. Nomura did state that clothes played an important role this time around. Maybe it does not just apply to Sora.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Maybe the school uniform is some kind of kink Sora told her about..? o.o' Or not.

She looks awesome now, it's all in the Rinoa. ;]

I dont reackon kairi will play such an important part than in kh1... I mean we konw she is one of the princess and that she and sora share something special

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I personally think that she will play a bigger role this time. Don't forget, when they show the secret place in DD and ASAS, the saying "This time, I'll fight." appears. The princesses of heart still play an important role in the game. We see Jasmine, if the princessed are back, there has to be a good reason for them to be back.

BHKhearts

I think the outfit looks a little like the ones that the girls in t. A. t. U. wore in the music video All The Things She Said.

OrodrethC

BHKhearts said:
How many think Kiari looks like a total bombshell in her little school out fit??? I think she looks fabulos and that the new hair style works for her as well!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMN HURRY UP SQUARE AND RELEASE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm...sorry to say and I don't mean like a smarta**, but Sqauresoft said that the girl isn't exactly Kairi. They said that it happens to be a new character. So sorry to burst your alls bubble...

DragonRider1234

OrodrethC said:
Umm...sorry to say and I don't mean like a smarta**, but Sqauresoft said that the girl isn't exactly Kairi. They said that it happens to be a new character. So sorry to burst your alls bubble...

then who is it then. i would like 2 know. anyway i still dont like the uniform. she looks 2 prepy. and they might kiss if the game ends at KH2.

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Yeah, I agree y'all.
But one thing is that she's gone on with her life so the uniformis her school outfit, and well I'm not sure if she's going to be a main character, and I highly doubt she will be, I mean this game is going to be huge, and there's Kairi and Sora and his two helpers.. the Organization, all of this new heartless business. Oh and Riku and Mickey, and this whole 'shadow' thing, so yeah this is going to be a big game but whether or not Kairi's going to be a really big part in it or not is still unknown.

keybearer_garnet

DragonRider1234 said:
then who is it then. i would like 2 know. anyway i still dont like the uniform. she looks 2 prepy. and they might kiss if the game ends at KH2.

I agree with you its got to be kairi no doubt there aren’t hints about there being any new female character so it has to be her!

BHKhearts

I think she is going to be the third party member for Riku's team, I mean think about it she wanted to fight with sora in KH1, so I think that for the year that they were separated she asked the other kids to train her to fight and now she knows how to kick some major ass!!!! I dont think that she wants to be left on the sidelines this time ya know? So I think that she will have more of a part to play in KH 2 definatly :)

Clouds_hikari

dimondblade said:
i like the way kiairi looks she actually looks her age. in kh she looked like she was ten, eleven years old.

Sora looked about 12ish.. and Riku looked like he was 13 ... except for the muscles!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back