• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kiaris new look

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BHKhearts

How many think Kiari looks like a total bombshell in her little school out fit??? I think she looks fabulos and that the new hair style works for her as well!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE GAME TO COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DAMN HURRY UP SQUARE AND RELEASE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MiladyKairi

Website
groups.msn.com
Well this does happened after a long while after the Kingdom Hearts 1 story (a bit of time...maybe a year or less) so Kairi had a chance to wait for sora and change into who she is and Kairi might not be wearing that cute little outfit threw the whole game (but hopefully she does she looks cute in it)

destiny13

they make a really good job on her, even though i don't like her uniform very much

Lock_On

LOL! Well to me, she doesn't really look like the Kairi I remember.. so everytime I watch the Jump Fiesta trailer and I see her I say to myself, "Who the.. Oh nevermind."

KeybladeShadow88

I hope to see her trying to squeez into the clothes she wore in the first one, haha, that would be hillarious to me

MiladyKairi

Website
groups.msn.com
The School girl uniform looks good on kairi (hey at least she isn't in a sailor fuku outfit (japanese school girl uniform) ) that just look plain old bad

Well they say looks can change a man in this case It HAS! I thought Kairi was a little girl with amnesia and couldnt be a princess if she knew it (sorry to all you Kairi fans) but now shes well a well stabled figure....lol

Lock_On

Its suppose to be that they have changed so they had to give kairi a new look

Well, I understand that. It's just she doesn't look like Kairi to me anymore lol, I'll get over it.

Lock_On

Yeah, she didn't appear alot.. Maybe they'll change that in KH2? We'll just have to wait and see lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back