• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kick ass unknown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalOblivion

Isn't that the place where you fight Maleficient as a Dragon?
The only way he was revived from KO, was that he summoned Tinkerbell half way through, i think.
me, that was an awesome battle. I wished most of the other boss battles are like that. I finished the game on Normal, so I'm going through it again but on hard, when i've Taken Up the Sword and Given up the sheild.

bobnewbie

Its really cool!!!! I haven t seen it before but it was still pretty cool, and I hope that KH2 is a long game because I have waited so long for it to come out!. (I couldn't here the music but now that you mention it, it kinda does)

EternalOblivion

Meh, music didnt hint it out to me...
Background did. I remember standing on one of those trunks and healing Goofy and Beast, while they attack and bear the brunt of the flames. And probably firing the odd Thundara/Thundaga/Thunder at it.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Riku/Sora-Rule said:
My God This Is So Old I Download This All The Time From Kh Ultimania Plus The Talking In The Begining And At The End Of The Battle AND THIS IS FROM KINGDOM HEARTS:FINAL MIX

That file IS NOT on KHU. They have a short low quality clip of when you DEFEAT him. No gameplay footage of the fight what so ever.

BTW: Did anyone notice how goofy and donald were like 1000x more helpful? They healed constantly!

Keeavin

Riku/Sora-Rule said:
My God This Is So Old I Download This All The Time From Kh Ultimania Plus The Talking In The Begining And At The End Of The Battle AND THIS IS FROM KINGDOM HEARTS:FINAL MIX
OH My God Please Learn How TO Use Proper Grammar SO OTHER People Can Understand YOU.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I got to see it. it waz so cool. but do you have to pay money?

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
cool I got to see it. it waz so cool. I waz wondering how did you het it?

Keblade Master

Im downloading it right now i hope its as good as you guys are sayin

Its times like this i wish i lived in Japan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back