• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kill All Your Friends

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Has anyone else heard this? Its the newest song MCR (My Chemical Romance) has been playing live and its been leaked across the internet.

YouTube - My Chemical Romance - Kill All Your Friends Lyrics

Its the B side to the Black Parade single, but it just might be a glimpse into what they're working on for the next album in 2008. The song definitely doesn't disappoint, its just what I would expect from one of my favorite bands.

Last edited:

PixieSticks90

Website
www.myspace.com
Thats quite funny, since i seen a band called 'Kill your friends'

it was funny because everyone loved them and chanted their name so it was like a whole room of people telling you to kill your friends
:huh:

THB

I got ahold of this B-Side AAAAAAAAAAAAAGES ago. One of my favorites from them too. A long with My Way Home is Through You. But then...I've listened to every MCR song I can find excluding covers.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I got ahold of this B-Side AAAAAAAAAAAAAGES ago. One of my favorites from them too. A long with My Way Home is Through You. But then...I've listened to every MCR song I can find excluding covers.

"You had my heart, and we'll never be worlds apart, maybe in magazines . . . "

Gerard sounds so much better than Rihanna.

THB

Except that. Which was pretty freakin' hilarious. I'm a member of INO so that's how I knew about this gem because damn..that place is the biggest MCR fan message board and has archived like everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back