• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Kind of Scared...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key

Exile
Awards
Okay, this guy that i used to like a whole lot was being a total asshole to my friends, both on and offline. When i tried to get him to stop he said "oh, you don't get it," and continued trolling my friends in clear view of everyone else, including me.

Now this guy, no one really liked him except for me. I'd be the only one to stand up for him, even when i stopped liking him. This is why he never bugged ME on/offline.

Now, when i told him to bug ME instead of my friends, he tries to blackmail me online with a drawing i made for him wayyyyy back when i still liked him. I managed to foil this attempt by getting his account on that site suspended, but now he's pissed.

I'm scared that he might want to get back at me IRL. This guy stops at NOTHING when he wants to get something done, and if he wants to get at me, he WILL.

Any advice? should i talk to someone?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
What's the worst he can do IRL apart from talk about the drawing? Even if he does talk about it, there really is no reason for you to get all het-up about it. It's a picture. It's not like you sent him nudes or anything. Let him have his childish fit and make himself look like a dick.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, this guy has problems if he HAS to annoy someone. Ignore him. There's nothing he CAN do. Especially if you got rid of the picture that was the problem in the original place.

tangerine

Awards
If you anonymously had his account suspended, you're more than likely safe. If not and and he knows it was you and what you say he is capable of is true, you should probably speak with an adult that can help. I would even suggest to do so because he already blackmailed you as a precaution.

What's the worst he can do IRL apart from talk about the drawing? Even if he does talk about it, there really is no reason for you to get all het-up about it. It's a picture. It's not like you sent him nudes or anything. Let him have his childish fit and make himself look like a dick.

If she believed he was only capable of talking, then she wouldn't be scared. Saying he won't stop at anything also pretty much implies that he'll do more than talk if he wants to. It's pretty naive and in poor taste of you to give advice that amounts to doing nothing at all.

Key

Exile
Awards

Okay.

Yeah, this guy has problems if he HAS to annoy someone. Ignore him. There's nothing he CAN do. Especially if you got rid of the picture that was the problem in the original place.

Alright. I do that already anyways, so i may as well continue...

If you anonymously had his account suspended, you're more than likely safe. If not and and he knows it was you and what you say he is capable of is true, you should probably speak with an adult that can help. I would even suggest to do so because he already blackmailed you as a precaution.

If she believed he was only capable of talking, then she wouldn't be scared. Saying he won't stop at anything also pretty much implies that he'll do more than talk if he wants to. It's pretty naive and in poor taste of you to give advice that amounts to doing nothing at all.

Thing is, he KNOWS it was me. My friend and i reported him, but my other friend doesn't live around here. So who's he taking this out on? Me. It's not likely he'll resort to violence, but his words can be harsher than any blow. i've been on the receiving end of that, and it's not pretty. I'm just scared it'll be so much worse this time... I mean, this is what he told me before i got him suspended:

the guy said:
Because I'm a heartless sadist who cares very little for humanity, but only to receive the joy from watching the torment of others as this world spirals in a void of destruction and chaos. As I watch it all unravel into pure discord, I can do nothing but scoff at the ones who still find any ounce of peace and happiness in such a world.

And that my love, is the thrilling mystery behind (insert his name here)

And that's online. I don't know about you guys, but this really freaked me out when i read it....

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
this annoys me when guys get to pesty and start harrasing you and blackmailing ok here's a bit of advice see a your school's councler or an adult of authority and talk to them about it

or the active advice give him a good hard kick to the balls

p.s he sounds very emo maybe he needs to see a councler

Key

Exile
Awards
this annoys me when guys get to pesty and start harrasing you and blackmailing ok here's a bit of advice see a your school's counler or an adult of authority and talk to them about it

or the active advice give him a good hard kick to the balls

I laughed at the last part, heheh. Yeah, I've gotten the same advice from IRL friends, so I'm probably going to end up doing that.

Although i might wait and see if this dies down, though. Is that a good idea?

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
well sometimes it gets better and somtimes it gets worse like if he starts stalking you then you really should call the cops because guys like that can become very obsessed and dangerous and judging by the way he writes he may be a little unstable already

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Because I'm a heartless sadist who cares very little for humanity, but only to receive the joy from watching the torment of others as this world spirals in a void of destruction and chaos. As I watch it all unravel into pure discord, I can do nothing but scoff at the ones who still find any ounce of peace and happiness in such a world.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN. THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAAAAAL.

I laughed when I read that. What. A. Poser.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

yeah but i kind of didn't imply that she shouldn't tell anyone. she's fourteen. 14-year olds get scared of people spreading rumours and getting humilitated in front of people. and saying "he threatened to blackmail me online with a drawing i did way back" is hardly equal to "he's saying he's going to stab me in the face with a meat cleaver". more often than not, teenagers who are angsting will do just that and not much else. he's clearly crying for attention and by the look of his "letter" to her, he's just trying to do the whole "hurr hurr i am strong powerful evil fear me and my stoic insanity" dramatic crap. i bet he's an online roleplayer.

angsty teenage boy said:

god damn he would be a shitty author.

Last edited:

Fortissimo

The guy sounds like he's all talk. He'll threaten, but when the time comes for "action" he wont do anything. I have dealt with these type of people all my life, and although its short but sweet...
Ignore him.

It will work.

Couldn't agree more. He's probably an ass like that because he thinks he intimidates people. And from what you have said, it sounds like he does. Your attention feeds him, if you cut off that food source, he'll eventually crawl back into his hole. It may take while and a lot of hard work, but it gets the job done. If you're having trouble and he's not backing down, at least act like you don't care if he exists, and when he's not looking, take him down. Go through an adult figure or someone of authority. Otherwise, you don't need to fight back, or give him a speck of attention.

Awkward Squid

Originally Posted by the guy

I bet he gets all his clothes from Hot Topic and weighs over 300 lbs.

Honestly, all I read was; "ima 16 yre oldd steriotpye hwo h8ts life BAAWWWWWWWWWWW" And clearly harassing teenage girls online is his only way of gaining his inner balls. Whether or not you choose to ignore him or talk to somebody is entirely up to you; however if he continues to harass you and act immature, then I recommend you talk to somebody.

Nami

usually not funny
What's wrong with Hot Topic?
D:

Anyway, this whole situation made me sort of giggle. His "threat" online was just reallly funny to me. And if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't be offended or scared by what he may say to me. I'd laugh at him and show he doesn't get to me. It's a well known fact that harrassers and sadists enjoy the reacton of their victoms. Plus, if he said that to me in real life, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Guy sounds like this kid at my school, lets call him TJ. He goes around saying that hes gonna kill everyone, he grabbed this girls boobs once, smacked her ass later that week, and he gave the teachers a seminar about how terrorists weren't bad guys, they were super people. He's pretty awesome.

But yeah, the threat was funnier than anything, and just ignore him if he says anything. And, if you really are worried about him doing something, stay in a group when he's around. His rantings will only be laughed at.

Key

Exile
Awards
yeah but i kind of didn't imply that she shouldn't tell anyone. she's fourteen.

I'm SIXTEEN, thank you very much! D:

14-year olds get scared of people spreading rumours and getting humilitated in front of people. and saying "he threatened to blackmail me online with a drawing i did way back" is hardly equal to "he's saying he's going to stab me in the face with a meat cleaver". more often than not, teenagers who are angsting will do just that and not much else. he's clearly crying for attention and by the look of his "letter" to her, he's just trying to do the whole "hurr hurr i am strong powerful evil fear me and my stoic insanity" dramatic crap. i bet he's an online roleplayer.

Thing is, it's not just me he's bothering and trolling and bashing, it's all my friends too. What he was trying to do was ruin my reputation by showing that picture to everyone i know, therefore making me seem like a hypocrit after saying i hated him and didn't like him. That's what he aims for, your reputation.

The guy sounds like he's all talk. He'll threaten, but when the time comes for "action" he wont do anything. I have dealt with these type of people all my life, and although its short but sweet...

Couldn't agree more. He's probably an ass like that because he thinks he intimidates people. And from what you have said, it sounds like he does. Your attention feeds him, if you cut off that food source, he'll eventually crawl back into his hole. It may take while and a lot of hard work, but it gets the job done. If you're having trouble and he's not backing down, at least act like you don't care if he exists, and when he's not looking, take him down. Go through an adult figure or someone of authority. Otherwise, you don't need to fight back, or give him a speck of attention.

Alright, I'll take your word for it. Ignore him it is.

I bet he gets all his clothes from Hot Topic and weighs over 300 lbs.

Acutally no, he's like, 5'8" and more on the skinny side. but ho cares about that? :p

Honestly, all I read was; "ima 16 yre oldd steriotpye hwo h8ts life BAAWWWWWWWWWWW" And clearly harassing teenage girls online is his only way of gaining his inner balls. Whether or not you choose to ignore him or talk to somebody is entirely up to you; however if he continues to harass you and act immature, then I recommend you talk to somebody.

I laughed while reading your comment, because it's probably true. Thanks :)

What's wrong with Hot Topic?
D:

Anyway, this whole situation made me sort of giggle. His "threat" online was just reallly funny to me. And if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't be offended or scared by what he may say to me. I'd laugh at him and show he doesn't get to me. It's a well known fact that harrassers and sadists enjoy the reacton of their victoms. Plus, if he said that to me in real life, I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face.

Okay! :D

Guy sounds like this kid at my school, lets call him TJ. He goes around saying that hes gonna kill everyone, he grabbed this girls boobs once, smacked her ass later that week, and he gave the teachers a seminar about how terrorists weren't bad guys, they were super people. He's pretty awesome.

But yeah, the threat was funnier than anything, and just ignore him if he says anything. And, if you really are worried about him doing something, stay in a group when he's around. His rantings will only be laughed at.

Holy cow, the guy's initials are TJ .______.; do you go to my school? XD

Alrightly then, ignore and stay in a group. gotcha.

WOW, you guys are so awesome, you've really helped me LOTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back