• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► kinda need some advice or help from older and wiser members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
so, this is totally awkward for me to talk about so im going to ask the well known members that i know and trust.if they want to help.just post saying u want to help and i'll decide to pm you.

for those who dont get a pm, either i dont trust you or something stupid like that lol, or i already pm'd other people.dont bug me or anything.

so, asking for wiser members, who know stuff about sex and have had sex.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Lol, it's no problem. I can help (if you're looking for a female perspective, that is) xD

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
damn, sorry enchanted rose but i was hoping for another guys perspective.very sorry.

and for everyone else, you either said u havnt had sex or ur new so sorry to say but i dont really trust you

kike

Oh you have to be kidding me.We come here with good intentions, trying to help you, expecting nothing in return, and you start with all this "I don´t really know or trust you" stuff. Why make a topic then? send PMs to people you trust and stop wasting our time and good intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back