• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kindom Hearts Parody Script 7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cexiangel

Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Part 7 - Story | Get More Stories at Quizilla

Here's the seventh part, complete with monkeys, evil witches, and Nobodies smoking pot!

Also, please tell me what you think. I like to know the audiences oppions, so long as those oppinions don't hurt me feelings. jk.

Kingdom Hearts Parody Script Part 7 - Story | Get More Stories at Quizilla

I posted up the next chapter in my Kingdom hearts parody script.

Also, before anyone flames me for not putting this in the fanstory section, I just want to say, I did. I'm posting it here too to see which can get me more attention.

DISCUSS!

Last edited by a moderator:

tangerine

Awards
Re: khps7

You're always told the same thing when you post your updates here. Why do you think that you should be exempt from the same rules that everyone else has to adhere to? Members don't come to this section to read fan fiction. Members already know where the fan fiction section is, and so they'll go there if they want to read your stories. You should know that continually breaking the rules by posting your fan fiction in this section is not helping you at all, and you should also know that you don't get more positive attention based on your past threads.

Cexiangel

Re: khps7

You're always told the same thing when you post your updates here. Why do you think that you should be exempt from the same rules that everyone else has to adhere to? Members don't come to this section to read fan fiction. Members already know where the fan fiction section is, and so they'll go there if they want to read your stories. You should know that continually breaking the rules by posting your fan fiction in this section is not helping you at all, and you should also know that you don't get more positive attention based on your past threads.
.................................................................sorry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back