• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kindom hearts poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowSlushie

I like the Oathkeeper and Oblivion. :)

Newbie here.:eek:
Do you people know how to get a picture as your signature? I'm REALLY new here and I would be thankful if you'd help me out. Thanks.

DragonRider1234

SnowSlushie said:
Newbie here.:eek:
Do you people know how to get a picture as your signature? I'm REALLY new here and I would be thankful if you'd help me out. Thanks.

look at the top of the page and find quick links. Click on it and go down to edit signature

i liked the oathkeeper

>.Oblivion.<

Website
www.xanga.com
I love oblivion and oathkeeper... Oblivion is strong and sora can kick arse with it! Yet, the meaning behind Oathkeeper is romantic and sweet and I'm a true romantic.

so... I use oblivion for small battles.. like against regular Heartless and Oblivion for the harder boss battles.

<3 Fozz

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i actually agree wholeheartedly with >.Oblivion.< . Oathkeeper is one awesome blade--it's got physical and magical strengths--but Oblivion takes the gold for being powerful. i use it for the ending boss battles all the time.

but the Oathkeeper keychain is so important to the story. you probably all know i'm a sucker for Sora/Kairi, and i melt every time i watch the scene where she gives him her lucky charm. plus, it comes into play in CoM too.

ok, my favorite is Oathkeeper. hands down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back