• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearst

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
In a recent GameInformer Scan, Square Enix has confirmed a new Kingdom Hearts game, called Kingdom Hearst. The Article can be seen here:

kingdomhearts.jpg

Here's the text:
gameI said:
In the next logical step in the Kingdom Hearts franchise, Square Enix has announced that its Disney/Final Fantasy mash-up Action/RPG franchise is expanding to include the old-timey newspaper baron William Randolph Hearst. Sora, Donald and Goofy rendezvous with Hearst in the world of Hearst Castle as he coerces the lovable characters into completing quests like union-busting, covering up the murder of producer Thomas Harper Ince, and igniting the Spanish-American war. Boss battles include wizard Joseph Pulitzer and both a human and demon form of Orson Welles. Fans concerned at the lack of cartoons will be excited to know about the stage based entirely on the world of that rascally Yellow Kid. Kingdom Hearts series mastermind Tetsuya Nomura explains the inspiration behind the new direction, "I wrote an email to my staff instructing them to begin preliminary work on a new 'Kingdom Hearst' game, and then I got caught up on Final Fantasy XIII for a couple of years," Nomura says. "Before I know it, they've got a game that's 90% complete. I just didn't have the heart to tell them it was a typo.

EDIT: Yes, this is a Joke.

Apollo

Silver Member
It's not that funny.

I saw the title, and thought it was going to be some crappy theory.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
lol i could Imagine
Thomas Edison "Oh no! Sorra heartless are invading the shop defend us."

Sorra"No problem, come on guys attack formation alpha!!!!"

lol *still imagining*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back