• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Heart FMCG

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Would you be interested in a new Kingdom Hearts TCG online

• Total voters

KingOfHearts

Hey guys, I'm working with some guys on a Kingdom Hearts FMCG (Fan-made card game) and I wanted to know if the community would be interested in it before going wild with work getting it playable online. I obviously own nothing but the mechanics/template, but I figured it'd be fun since the old TCG is dead (and unbalanced). Who all would be interested in this?

KjtPF98.jpg
[/IMG]
tEFITzb.jpg
[/IMG]
5n7oZiq.jpg
[/IMG]

Spem

Awards
Wow, that would be great! Good luck with this whole thing! :biggrin:

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Looks neat! I'd be interested to see how it turns out. My boyfriend loves trading card games and actually asked me if there was one for KH recently so I showed him my old deck from way back when. Couldn't for the life of me remember how to play it though. Anyhow, the cards here look cool, so good work so far!

KingOfHearts

Updated the templates to resemble KHUX more! Also, gameplay has changed drastically. Let me know what you guys think!

UomQ1m8.jpg

yDtTWh1.jpg

KingOfHearts

Hey did you ever finish the cards? I'm a big fan of kingdom hearts and I did play the TCG.
I did, actually. We've got a full set 1 and are moving into set 2 now.

Attachments

• Sora1.PNG
    Sora1.PNG
    583.5 KB · Views: 3
  • SOracomparison.PNG
    SOracomparison.PNG
    582 KB · Views: 5
  • Sora3.PNG
    Sora3.PNG
    451.6 KB · Views: 4
Back