• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] 2nd Anniversary!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which Anniversary Artwork do you like better?

• Year 1

Votes: 11 20.8%
  • Year 2

Votes: 42 79.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't forget that every 2 unused boosters will be compensated with a mega potion. So those not planning to use all their boosters should leave your stock in even numbers.

Anyone close to +30? I need 84 more and I don't think I can even earn the amount of points needed even if I consumed 1000 potions...

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Close to +30? I'm close to +27 because I'm not going to buy a single a Kupo Drop.:wink: I can't believe this event will be over soon and Mickey hasn't even appeared yet, what a letdown. Hopefully the last cutscene will be worth it.

Samuraiwarm

So now my keyblade is at lvl 27, and I need 25 Kupo Drops for lvl 28

I have 10 Kupo Drops now, and I can get 2 more from mission. Now I need 13 more Kupo Drops, and where else should I get more of it?

By the way I'm only in B Class on raid bosses.

Thank you!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
So now my keyblade is at lvl 27, and I need 25 Kupo Drops for lvl 28

I have 10 Kupo Drops now, and I can get 2 more from mission. Now I need 13 more Kupo Drops, and where else should I get more of it?

By the way I'm only in B Class on raid bosses.

Thank you!

Stay up all night? Won't recommend though. There is 13 hours left to this event, and with the boss level reset there are still chances left.

I personally won't recommend +28 though, either +27 or +29. Because +28 only increases the x1.8 to x1.9, insignificant compared to other Keyblades.

Samuraiwarm

Stay up all night? Won't recommend though. There is 13 hours left to this event, and with the boss level reset there are still chances left.

I personally won't recommend +28 though, either +27 or +29. Because +28 only increases the x1.8 to x1.9, insignificant compared to other Keyblades.

Does that mean I still have chances to get Drops? I haven't seen any raid bosses dropped any single Kupo items ever. =/

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Does that mean I still have chances to get Drops? I haven't seen any raid bosses dropped any single Kupo items ever. =/

I'm very sorry, forgotten that the drops appear more frequently for level 300-400 subspecies.
Then it may be very difficult to collect 13 drops, but you can still try to see if the boss drops it and how many more Heartless you can kill during this time.

Aerora

welp only 3 mog boosters lefts so be it i shall use them the question is. ¿do i use them all at once or 1 each time?
Do you want to use more AP or get more points? If you use three boosters at (let's say) x20.5, and kill 20 l555s, you'd make 27k points. If you used three all at once for an x4 boost, you'd get 18k. It's a pretty significant gap, but more boosters = a ton more potions, so it's a trade-off.

I need to use 8 or so boosters today...... maybe I still have a chance of getting to the 3k tier reward.

Andronikos

Do you want to use more AP or get more points? If you use three boosters at (let's say) x20.5, and kill 20 l555s, you'd make 27k points. If you used three all at once for an x4 boost, you'd get 18k. It's a pretty significant gap, but more boosters = a ton more potions, so it's a trade-off.

I need to use 8 or so boosters today...... maybe I still have a chance of getting to the 3k tier reward.

THANKS I'M GONNA GET THAT GOOFY OUTFIT! im at 4701 rank and droping soo yeah 300 more and down a tier TTxTT

BiYon

Thanks for threads like these, they help alot.

I'm sitting at +29 with a little over a million points left, crossing my fingers they actually restock the store. And did they actually put all the key arts behind pay walls this time around?

Samuraiwarm

Is it over yet? They're having maintenance just right now, and it takes 4 hours to play again. I just woke up and that happens. =/

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Thanks Kazr10, even though I don't understand what was all this about in the end. The only thing missing to make this mess complete was Pluto with another of the King's letters in his mouth.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Asked a party member of mine to post a picture:

IfgXifk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back