• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Beginners' Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Just click the bear? I want to know what effect these options have... does anybody know?

You do not have to choose Ursus. Your union will determine which foreteller shows up in certain story scenes, and which union Ephemera will belong to. It is not yet known whether your union choice will impact future story updates. Gameplay wise, it will determine your lux intake and the weekly union missions you receive.
Keep in mind that you cannot switch your union once you make your choice.

Edit: Weekly Union ranking mission rewards:
tumblr_o07bfduep31urxie2o1_540.png

As you can see, fifth place (usually always the Anguis union) will receive the most ethers, so it might be better to be in Anguis for the long run, as there is a limit to how many AP Ups you can use.

Last edited:

TirinaHikari

Guys, I need your help... It's already March 22 and my game hasn't updated yet but its supposed to be updated last March 21 and now I keep getting messages like this one ィールドパーツデータの生成に失敗しました。 (Failed to generate the I over field parts data)... How come it hasn't updated itself? Please help! I really want to play this game!

QuintusKing

Awards
Website
heart95key95.blogspot.com
Sorry for the late input! I hope you've resolved it already but just in case.

I don't think this has anything to do with the game's updates, since the updates are performed internally in the developers' main system itself and not for each player individually. Looking at the fact that it concerns data, it seems more likely that the problem has to do with your flash player or browser. Maybe it couldn't load things properly. Try to run the game on a different browser, or check if your browser or its Adobe Flash Player is up to date.

Xanthos

This guide is meant to help new players start out their game.

Refer to this guide on how to navigate through the game: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-...earts-chi.html
Refer to this guide for promptly updates on the latest limited boss and heartless missions: http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom...eartless-raid-boss-guilt-lux-missions-22.html
Here is the JP wiki where you can find all card information: KINGDOM HEARTS ¦Ö[chi] ¹¶Î¬ Wiki*

First off, after you have created a JP Yahoo account or Hangame account, begin your journey from: KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]. After the introduction scene, you will be able to create your avatar.

5kWeMFn.png

You will then be brought to this page. Click on the Bear, the yellow arrow may be on another animal but it does not matter, just click on the Bear. Select the left button again to confirm.

i9sC0Av.png

The tutorial will begin now. If you do not understand Japanese, feel free to skip it.
You will then be on the World Selection screen. Go back to the Home Page first for more scenes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Dumb question, is the bear the official group on the english servers for khinsider or has it changed since, cause in another post by a staff member says that Vulpes, the fox is the team most khinsiders are in.
Quote:
Nope. Just pick the one you like the most! (Or if you want to be on the same team with us KHI members, Vulpes, the fox, is where a lot of us are)

All the animal at the beginning determines is what team you are on. Each team is competing to collect Lux and whatever team has the most Lux at the end of a week gets prizes.
Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Xanthos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back