• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] - Development Team Report #1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The bulk of new additions to KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] have typically pertained to new cards, new outfits and new limited missions. With the Halloween event having been well underway for the past two weeks, players have been wondering what SQUARE ENIX BRIDGE and Success Inc. will come up with next. 

Thankfully, a new series of updates have begun today, entitled the "Development Team Reports." In these reports, future additions to the game will be described, giving players something to look forward to.

For the first in this series, the team describes a world more than familiar to series veterans, Olympus Coliseum, which is hosting a battle tournament. Powerful Heartless will be introduced, as well as new ways to strengthen your decks. 

Translations are available below, thanks to Zephyr.

Development Team Report #1

Thank you for continuing to play KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi].
The Development Team Reports will describe about future updates.
(Information such as additions or changes will be notified in updates.)
※ The images below are under development.

■ Many new additions are being development. Face challengers with your deck!

A new world, Olympus Coliseum, is hosting a battle tournament!
Create a strong deck and get ready to partake in the tournaments!

Phil: You’re late Herc! What were you doing!?

A new breed of very strong Heartless make an appearance!
Let’s take on these strong Heartless!

Aim for high damage rankings!
Compete with others for the highest damage to Raid Bosses weekly.

■ Significant enhancements for strengthening cards

Strengthen your favorite cards and try to build the strongest deck!
Current Card System’s Max Attack Power (Normal SR card)
Maximum Lv. 60 / 7500 Attack Power ⇒ Limit Cut × 3 Lv. 75 / 9,300 Attack Power

Limit Cut Increase

The max Limit Cut has been increased.
N, N, R, R ⇒ LIMIT CUT max 4
SR ⇒ LIMIT CUT max 5
SR ⇒ LIMIT CUT max 6
※ Currently these three LIMIT CUT have increased their max.

Growth example: Limit Cut ×5 Lv. 85 / 11,000 Attack Power

MAX Card Increase (Tentative) the parameters even more

The Limit Cut as been raised for each card. Bonuses will be added for their stats.

Growth example: Bonus 13,200 Attack Power
N ~ R + 1.1 times
SR 1.2 times
SR + 1.5 times

Exclusive Synthesis Boost Card appears

By the synthesizing the card, you will obtain a card that will have a boosting effect for a period of time.
Growth example: ×1.5 times the boost effect / 19,800 Attack Power

Other new features

Card Skills planned to be added!
Card Skills trigger a chance for a special effect during battle.

(Example)

Combo Plus: The number of attacks in one turn is increased by one.
Reflect Guard: Repel the attack of the opponent’s next turn.

★ Skills can also be transferred to your favorite cards.

Implementation of multiple decks
You will be able to have multiple decks especially for different situations against the opponent’s deck.

For effective usage of other cards, a recycle system is planned to be implemented.

We are developing a feature where cards you don’t want to use in your deck can be exchanged by another card!
※ The number of rare cards that can be recycled is undecided.

Source: SQEX BRIDGE

Victoria Hale

Awards
Re: KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] - Development Team Report #1

Olympus Coliseum... I don't think it is a good idea for this game :/

Last edited:

Sorarocks93

Awards

But I thought this was meant to be before the Kayblade War, how do Herc and Phil even exist?

Korai

Awards

01.png

The picture on the bottom right makes me feel like they plan on adding a multiplayer feature.

But I thought this was meant to be before the Kayblade War, how do Herc and Phil even exist?
The same goes for everyone in Agrabah, Wonderland, and Dwarf Woodlands. When we question it, it all starts to fall apart XD
I think this game isn't supposed to be an accurate account of the Keyblade War, but rather a fairytale version of it, with many inaccurate parts.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The same goes for everyone in Agrabah, Wonderland, and Dwarf Woodlands. When we question it, it all starts to fall apart XD
I think this game isn't supposed to be an accurate account of the Keyblade War, but rather a fairytale version of it, with many inaccurate parts.

That's exactly what this game is: a fairytale, which allows it to pretty much do whatever it wants as there's only a slightest bit of truth behind such stories.

Mavxo

Awards

Time runs differently in different worlds, especially Disney worlds. Because you see Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora in BBS and then 10 years later at KH I they look like they didn't age a day.

ive always thought that non Disney (twilight town, radiant garden, destiny islands) worlds run similar to earth and Disney worlds run differently. Maybe hundreds of years slower. Alice's could be 30 years old in our time but for Wonderland she's only 8.

I mean if we did have a real keyblade war game, said to take place hundreds of years ago, they would have to use all different worlds and supporting characters. You couldn't go to radiant garden and see Leon or Axel.
It would be a saga on its own.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards

I'm wondering how long we're going to have to wait on the card recycling. My deck's not exactly pristine but if I should be sitting on every card better than an N+, I'm going to do it even if they start to clog things. But for all we know that update could take months! This is really just a "coming soon" after all.

CloudxStrifs

Awards

this will be awsome I have like 12 r+
leons sitting there leon is the most common card I have and I can't. Limit cut them anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back