• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Skill Guide/Moogle Stamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
For anyone interested, I just managed to get an 8-way clear on my moogle stamp card. For prizes, I got:

10x Mog Medals
2x Gold Card
30000x munny
3x R+ Moogle Card
1x SR Moogle Card
4000x Mog Points
2000x Mog Medals

I have no idea how this math works. Here's what my board looked like when it cleared:

[x][o][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x][x]
[x][x][x][x][x]
[2][x][x][x][x]
[x][o][x][o][x]

Where o is an open space and 2 is the 2x bonus.

Anyway, I just thought somebody might be interested.

Now that's very good stuff to hear. o_O

Grellmax

Awards
Congrats! Will pretend I never heard of it though...like I pretend SR+'s can't be drawn. Saves me from hating my luck and my life.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Congrats! Will pretend I never heard of it though...like I pretend SR+'s can't be drawn. Saves me from hating my luck and my life.
And YOU must say that -_- mister number 1 party of the union -________________________________________-

Grellmax

Awards
Yup, everyone has different Luck, it would be amazing if i had luck on these lame raise draws, ugh R cards. -_-
Haha. Tell me about it. I can just imagine some guy getting paid to assign a luck stat for each account as they're created. "Grellmax? Sounds like a douchebag. R's for life!!" *assigns luck stat of 2/100.

Quartz

Awards
Well I've been unable to login/play for about a week (I hate you too, life.) so i'm (re)starting the Kupo Fruit bonus. I'll be waiting for that FGM.

Anyone lucky enough to earn the Hakama?

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Well I've been unable to login/play for about a week (I hate you too, life.) so i'm (re)starting the Kupo Fruit bonus. I'll be waiting for that FGM. Anyone lucky enough to earn the Hakama?
Yea it's great, but the other RB missions were kinda impossible, kinda glad it's over with. ._.

Quartz

Awards
*sigh* Hopefully they either reoffer it, or give a variant later. I REALLY wanted that. T_T

Well no matter. Bravo, amigo! You earned it!

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
*sigh* Hopefully they either reoffer it, or give a variant later. I REALLY wanted that. T_T Well no matter. Bravo, amigo! You earned it!
Technically i didn't earn, the team i'm in earned it together, and it'll be cool if they do a color variant of it, it has to be Terra's clothing colors, i like his clothes, just not him lol. I just can't wait whats the next outfit we get either from a future set of missions, CoL or in mog trade, just more to add to my Avatar storage, just love customization. ^~^

Oh on a side note, i maxed one of my skills on my card to Level 14 which made my % go from 34% to 35%, so i can assume this is the max % for skill ranks C to D(Atk/Guard up III/II/I) to have 2% till this limit if so, i can now say, that you should max your skill at Level 11 for 30%, it'll save you 6% and or 3 skills for another card to use, since 30% is actually pretty good for a skill activation, also once you get it to Level 14 for the 35% any skill you add on to it will go up by 1% from that point on.​

Last edited:

Quartz

Awards
Ooh. Dat new outfit. I'm getting a Setzer-esque vibe off it. But I like. I just started on the FGM reward so i'm still a bit behind.

Quartz

Awards
Yes indeed. :) Though even the girls get a nice outfit this time too. Good.

Outfits are good, but one complaint i'm hearing more of is the lack of hairstyles. Not just here either.

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Yes indeed. :) Though even the girls get a nice outfit this time too. Good. Outfits are good, but one complaint i'm hearing more of is the lack of hairstyles. Not just here either.
The hairstyles are rumored to be released in a future Moogle Stamp reward, or in Limited Event missions, just need to have patience for the continuous log in process or these future missions if they decide to release them..., i also want the new hairstyles lol... ._.

nuyi

Awards
just wanna share max skill attack up II is lv 20 and max 50%
Untitled222.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back