• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Skill Guide/Moogle Stamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
2 Moogle Fruits with 5 potions and 15 ethers. Not bad seeing that the current boosted assist cards will expire on the 17th

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I remember back at the beginning of the game, they are much more stingy with ethers than potions because it is so difficult to get all lux rewards back then. Then they implement these endless irritating missions, and began rationing potions.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That is of course if you can constantly pull a win. Those who lose more often that they win are stuck with a nigh bottomless supply of Ethers if they are short in medals to buy Potions with. That's why it sucks if you are paired with a yet stronger team if you lose; there goes your chance of nabbing 10 Potions from winning.

I wonder, would it hurt to hand out Potions as a consolation prize as well in addition to Silver Tickets and Ethers? Two a day should be enough.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
That is of course if you can constantly pull a win. Those who lose more often that they win are stuck with a nigh bottomless supply of Ethers if they are short in medals to buy Potions with. That's why it sucks if you are paired with a yet stronger team if you lose; there goes your chance of nabbing 10 Potions from winning.

I wonder, would it hurt to hand out Potions as a consolation prize as well in addition to Silver Tickets and Ethers? Two a day should be enough.

It would be nice if they did that, but it's up to them unfortunately. :/

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't forget that this game is meant to be a source of revenue for Square Enix. Honestly, the things we get are actually really reasonable. One example is Fairy Godmothers becoming more common in the recent events, and this week we have the first set of missions that give us Combo Plus. Though extremely difficult to obtain for free players, at least it is being implemented.

Free players need a lot of luck to be strong, I myself have not got a SR boosted card from Raise+Moogle draws for 3 months... Even then the boosted cards have an expiry date. The Key Art cards are really the most important thing in the game from my view.

They are also being really generous with the shop items. 3 Mega Potions per day for 100 yen is the thing that allow so many of my party members to clear their AP missions within a week. Plus the 100 charge munny per raise draw per day offer is still present. With the chance of SR+ raise to 6% from 0.2% is very big. Though I couldn't afford any of those cause I have to pay for my own school fees haha

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Yes, the Keyart cards are amazing, but there's 1 SR+ Power card in the current Raise draw set that has higher stats than them. .-.
hmqCYIc.png

One of my teammates has this card and it's total stat value is 49,704

gnurtanio

Awards
Yes, the Keyart cards are amazing, but there's 1 SR+ Power card in the current Raise draw set that has higher stats than them. .-.
hmqCYIc.png

One of my teammates has this card and it's total stat value is 49,704

Actually two cards.. one is Tron SR+... i got Goofy SR+ but need 2 Yen sids to get SR+ high purity. this cards really help me fighting LV 555 morning stars.. now i know how it feels become have such a strength.. oh by the way.. top player only need 30 (mostly) - 60 AP to kill 1 Morning Star.. i need 60-120AP to kill one with my sets card ..

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
It's not that I could ever get my hands on any of those cards, but what are the stats of that Tron SR+ when maxed out?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Blue Skill on the special bonus! I'm about as excited by that as I am that the bonus prize changed at all!

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Blue Skill on the special bonus! I'm about as excited by that as I am that the bonus prize changed at all!
Yes, and that Blue skill is Combo Plus, which is nice cause it's free, but meh it's only a 10% activation rate since it's only 1, but i'm not complaining cause it's free. :D

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
10% odds of an entire extra attack is nothing to sniff at, really. And besides, we're comparing it to another round of SR Yen Sids. I'll take this, thanks. XD

(Odds are a little lower if you're fighting a monster that can beat you, since you have to actually draw the card first. But if they're going to add Trial missions to kill in one attempt, we're going to need this skill to keep up, no matter how low the odds! In fact, that's probably why they gave it to us... With any luck, this won't be the last time it shows up in the bonus, but who can say.)

Last edited:

Zeke_Aileron

Awards
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Well looking at the list of past special rewards, we've only had 1 of each Outfit reward, 1 Ap Up reward, 1 SR card reward for SR Mickey and SR Kairi, and 1 regular skill reward, so the chances for another Blue skill should be as often as the regular skill, since SR YS's, Kupo Nuts, Raise tickets, +5 Card storage's, and FGM's has occasionally showed up, so it's just up to S-E to decide if we get another skill reward of such in a future Special reward and if so it would be another regular skill before a Blue skill.

Nial

Awards
wow, two YS SR+ in a row... they sure are giving it out as candy these days :Oc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back