• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Skill Guide/Moogle Stamp

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoundMatch

Skills Table has been updated, for the moment i'm trying out a better set of texts to see which one would look good for the table, which i will put up at a later date. ;_;

I hope this was done in photoshop otherwise it would have been mroe grindy the X chi right now. Thanks for updating the skill and the mog stamp!

Quartz

Awards
What does Kearu do exactly? My HP's recovered when it activates? Since it's an attack skill, I guess it gets restored to the amount of damage I inflict?

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
What does Kearu do exactly? My HP's recovered when it activates? Since it's an attack skill, I guess it gets restored to the amount of damage I inflict?

Cure restores 10% of your total HP, including the increment from HP Ups.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

Cure restores 10% of your total HP, including the increment from HP Ups.
Exactly what Kazr said, but as a side-tip, Cure isn't worth using if you don't plan on using a Second Chance/Counter/Cure skill combo.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
This table is extremely useful!!
yet I can't find the following skills (or don't recognize them in the table? idk.. I need a bit of help )
001_skill_by_libertaschi-d8meuwu.jpg
002_skill_by_libertaschi-d8meuwl.jpg

Badger

The one on the left is Cure, the one Quartz was just asking about.

The one on the right is Guilt Damage Plus. If it activates you will deal your guilt damage again.

But you are right, I didn't see them on the list in the first post. I guess it hasn't been updated yet.

AurisFlown

Awards
There's a lot of skills that havent been added to the guide list.

Im just guessing what they do from all the info I can find and there's hardly any translated.

Edit : So I used Google Translate to Translate some Skills in the Japanese Chi Wiki and this is what I got.

Use it as a Reference Guide to Know Which Skills you have or will be adding.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

HoverKnight

So I have 3 questions and I wonder if anyone can answer them for me.

One, Do bonuses to attack stack up or multiply? By that I mean that if I have an Attack Up V and IV does both of them activating give me 100 * 1.6 * 1.4 = 224% damage or 100 + 60 + 40 = 200% ?

Two, Does The skill HP Scrifice raise the damage by a fixed precentage or depends on the amount of health it takes and also what is the formula if that is the case?

Three, What skill combination has the best damage output potential? I tried looking at the top rankers for damage but they all use mixed sets so I'm not sure what is the most effective one.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
So I have 3 questions and I wonder if anyone can answer them for me.

One, Do bonuses to attack stack up or multiply? By that I mean that if I have an Attack Up V and IV does both of them activating give me 100 * 1.6 * 1.4 = 224% damage or 100 + 60 + 40 = 200% ?

Two, Does The skill HP Scrifice raise the damage by a fixed precentage or depends on the amount of health it takes and also what is the formula if that is the case?

Three, What skill combination has the best damage output potential? I tried looking at the top rankers for damage but they all use mixed sets so I'm not sure what is the most effective one.

Yes, skills can activate at the same time and stack (with the exception of some non-offensive skills).
I've observed that HP Sacrifice I/II deals more damage the more HP you sacrifice, I haven't bothered doing any math, though.
I'd recommend at least Combo Plus I/II and Berserk III/IV on all cards, and Second Chance I and II on all assist cards.

Ellesd

So I have look through the forum and can't seem to find the description on this skill anywhere. I have seen people use it but can figure why:
Capture1.png

I have read that it benefits from the keyblade benefits. e.g. if i got a red card and put the green it will benefit from red and green keyblade boosts.

What I can't figure is why all the "good" players use it. Wouldn't it be better to use some more Attack up or combo-plus?

Last edited:

Nial

Awards
So I have look through the forum and can't seem to find the description on this skill anywhere. I have seen people use it but can figure why:
Capture1.png

I have read that it benefits from the keyblade benefits. e.g. if i got a red card and put the green it will benefit from red and green keyblade boosts.

What I can't figure is why all the "good" players use it. Wouldn't it be better to use some more Attack up or combo-plus?

basically with that skill you could use mixed decks in a single element key. For example, let's say you want to use a magic card in treasure trove, normally it wouldn't get boosted damage for any of the three slot, but if you use a subtype:power skill it will do some damage even if it's a magic card. The boost is a not much but it does help in those situations. Or, you can use a, example, subtype:magic on a magic card and it will do boosted damage on a magic slot (normally the last slot on three wishes does 3.8x magic damage, but with the subtype skill it does 5.2 damage).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ellesd

Oh that is strong :O dont they make them for fighting? or is it only for speed and magic? :D thanks for your quick reply :D

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
Oh that is strong :O dont they make them for fighting? or is it only for speed and magic? :D thanks for your quick reply :D
Subtype: Power does exist, along with Magic and Speed, yes.
Keep in mind that they're permanent once you attach them (you can't remove them).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back