• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] X Dragon Quest Monster Parade] Crossover Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

verdigrisblue

Sorry but... what am I supposed to do on Mission 002? T~T I'm kinda lost and the wiki confuses me... and now I got Mission 003 without even finishing Mission 002, what the---???? Huh??

EDIT: jk i was wrong, just opened up the game. the mission is to get to a castle...(?) My japanese is limited, but it seems like you don't finish this mission just yet.

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
So the Key to get all the prizes is by defeating the Slime Knight?
One of the prizes, yes. The Potions and Ethers x 30! To get the cards, yo have to reach the next continent!
Costume quest should appear on 2nd continent in wasteland bazaar, did you check there yet?
Yeah, that was in one bar on the wasteland that I checked, but it was the first one.

Kevin_Keyblade

Just follow the "!" icon around the continent. You'll eventually reach the port town and will be able to cross the ocean.

You mean this place? I can't find the "!" icon :p Where is it? And How can I gain more carrots for Parade? Because I only have 2 and in my inventory only 8...
11053148_902551406474505_2975991252301165184_n.jpg

Last edited:

YukiYashaH

Awards
Yes, this place. The "!" icon shoud be on the minimap at the lower right. And Kazr's making a list of quests whose rewards are carrots on the very first post, give it a look!

Kevin_Keyblade

Yes, this place. The "!" icon shoud be on the minimap at the lower right. And Kazr's making a list of quests whose rewards are carrots on the very first post, give it a look!

But uhh wait...I'm not in that place, I'm following the Red Circles in that map that Kazr showed in that post because according to him I have to follow those Red Circles for the Costume and the Cards in the Wasteland Continent. I'm here, Am I in the Right Direction?:
11052466_902697086459937_3923088774628841949_n.jpg

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
But uhh wait...I'm not in that place, I'm following the Red Circles in that map that Kazr showed in that post because according to him I have to follow those Red Circles for the Costume and the Cards in the Wasteland Continent. I'm here, Am I in the Right Direction?:
11052466_902697086459937_3923088774628841949_n.jpg

Head north from here. You are not at Wasteland Continent yet, should be 12-14 parades away according to the wiki.

I won't be doing the main story for 2 days. Must clear all the side stuff because of my OCD haha.

BluberryStar

Awards
My monster just filled a full MVP. So.... what does these things say??
KCqmRJn.png

I'm guessing I had to pick one of em but which one?

EDIT: nvm, it's a roulette. I got the Shield one, so I guess it increases my defence by 2 points.
6WNGPO4.png

Anyway, how to use the carrots? I think I'm speeding this up so I can get to the next continent. If the stamina only replenishes daily then I don't think there's enough time to get there...

Last edited:

Kevin_Keyblade

Head north from here. You are not at Wasteland Continent yet, should be 12-14 parades away according to the wiki.

I won't be doing the main story for 2 days. Must clear all the side stuff because of my OCD haha.

Then, It's not necessary to go to the "!" icon? Well I went for the north but I encountered a flying enemy so I couldn't go there and now I'm going to the "!" to get a capable monster for this situation, Am I doing right?

Hey, I have a question for you, at the time we do all the requirements in Dragon Quest, Automatically the game will give us the prizes on this July because both games are connected by Yahoo or do we have to do something more to verify that in the game?
I mean, I beat the Slime Knight, so that means the system automatically knows my accomplishment and with that, In July, the Game will give me the Potions and the Ethers for KHX or Do I have to do something more to connect both games for the prizes?

jRPGFan

Awards
Tee hee, really? :D Thanks :> I didn't read it either, nor would I understand too much if I tried xD too many kanjis >_>
Eeeeh, don't give me another title for my ps4 listt :<
Aw come on, there's not that many. Although they should've included furigana there, like they did with Dragon Quest Heroes - furigana everywhere, even on the easiest kanji. Really a great opportunity to learn quite a bit while enjoying the game :3
Hehehehehe, you won't regret it though ;)

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
The guide is mostly done. This game is much more fun and easier than Praying Brage lol.

I recommend starting latest by 14th June since stamina only restores once per day in this game. I recommended some quests for carrots but they will offset the stamina used to clear.

Kevin_Keyblade

Where are the places to get archers, bats and mages to defeat the bats? The path for Sixth town is blocked by some bats :p

Quartz

Awards
Thanks to both Kazr and Yuki for this.

I started today, but I'll really get going on Monday. Have an early day at work, due to Memorial Day.

Tallie

I tried to go back to where you can transfer your stats where you kill one of your beasties to level another one on the first island. But where exactly is it? I am giving up my rides to find it. On Kazr's post it says with nr 2 on the map, but nr 1 and nr 2 are missing in red letters.
Or was it just the one time where you could transfer the stats?
I do have a coloseum thingie on my screen, I tried it, but have no idea what it is, but not the level up thingie.

And ofcourse a big thank you to Yuki and Kazr for the guides! I would be nowhere without them!

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I tried to go back to where you can transfer your stats where you kill one of your beasties to level another one on the first island. But where exactly is it? I am giving up my rides to find it. On Kazr's post it says with nr 2 on the map, but nr 1 and nr 2 are missing in red letters.
Or was it just the one time where you could transfer the stats?
I do have a coloseum thingie on my screen, I tried it, but have no idea what it is, but not the level up thingie.

And ofcourse a big thank you to Yuki and Kazr for the guides! I would be nowhere without them!

1 & 2 is at one of the very early stages of the game, you can never miss it. Just that I've started the guide after that point so I can't remember which exact route.

You can access the stat transfer thing from your menu. I've specified which option in the menu guide.

Tallie

Thank you Kazr, that helped a lot!!

lol, you can transfer from any place and you dont need to go back for it -_- Yeah, I always learn it the hard way :)

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
So apparently you need 30 stamina in total to get to the Wasteland Bazaar where you can take on the special quests.

Then it is up to your luck on how many slimes you can meet per parade. I estimate 3-8 blue slimes in the correct route per parade, and 1-6 orange slimes. Those familiar with DQ know about the metal slimes... (I've only met 1 among the 50+ parades I've done, though I'm always unlucky so it may be better for you guys...)

So yeah, 3 days is needed at least. Advisable to spend 1 day to grind, or you can spend all your money on herbs and spam them. Remember to combine 2 herbs into a stronger herb as it is much more effective and expensive at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back