• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix - Farming Pink Agaricus and White Mushroom guide.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ShinyaTakanashi

Awards
Greetings, Keyblade Wielders!

I've been searching for some new methods for farming Serenity Power and Mystery Goo since they probably are the most stubborn materials to find more than once.
For all these years that I've been playing Kingdom Hearts, I've always equipped Encounter Plus and went to search in Deep Jungle, Wonderland, and Halloween Town, doing the same scheme everyone knows, entering the area, hitting three spells in the White Mushroom and re-entering the area countless times until they spawn again. Knowing that the spawn rate isn't that big, they can be stubborn to respawn and even waste more time than you want to. I did some tests trying to respawn them quicker, and I've found an easy way to do it, so I'll be teaching you guys.

First of all, you will need to equip Encounter Plus, Lucky Strike, and Combo Plus, this will make it easier for you to hit Pink Agaricus forty times.

In the second step, you will choose two places in which they spawn. I recommend Deep Jungle + Atlantica for Serenity Power and Wonderland + Halloween Town or Deep Jungle for Mystery Goo.

The third and final step, you will need to go to one of the selected places and do what you need to do, you will hit the spell three times. The key comes now, instead of re-entering the same place countless times waiting for them respawn you will enter just five times, and then change the spot, doing the same thing there and repeating this.

For example, I'll go to Deep Jungle, cast Stopra on the three White Mushrooms, then I'll cast Aeroga on Sora, so it will help you to land forty hits and Stopra on Pink Agaricus. After doing this, I'll re-enter the area five times and go to Atlantica to defeat the White Mushrooms and Pink Agaricus, as earlier, I'll re-enter the area five times and return to Deep Jungle.

Most of the time, they will respawn soon as you enter the area again, but if they don't, you will need to re-enter the area once or twice.
You can use this method with both "types" of White Mushroom, the ones who summons Pink Agaricus, and the normal ones.
Using this method, I was able to find three Serenity Powers in fifteen minutes, hitting forty times in four different Pink Agaricus.
I didn't use this method to farm Mystery Goo, because I didn't need them anymore when I was searching for easier ways to respawn, so I don't have data to inform you.

But that's all guys, it worked for me, hope it works for everyone, so you all can enjoy this method.

~ May your hearts be your guiding key.

Back