• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 (Final Mix) Item Quantites/ Synthesis Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingscr34m11

Can anyone provide better details on how to get the dark matters in game? I'm missing two but I can't remember where. They're either at the Bouncing Spot, Waterway, Mainstreet, and Graveyard. I've scoured Mainstreet so I'm fairly certain I got that one but I'd like to make sure.

I wouldn't mind synthesizing them but I'd rather only have to get enough mystery goo for the ultima weapon.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Can anyone provide better details on how to get the dark matters in game? I'm missing two but I can't remember where. They're either at the Bouncing Spot, Waterway, Mainstreet, and Graveyard. I've scoured Mainstreet so I'm fairly certain I got that one but I'd like to make sure.

I wouldn't mind synthesizing them but I'd rather only have to get enough mystery goo for the ultima weapon.

The list is literally at the top of the page.

------Dark Matter: 11------ (you just need to Synth 3 more)
Win the Pegasus cup (time trial, works only the first time)
win all five Jungle Slider courses
Yellow Trinity Mark at Hold
White Trinity Mark at Chamber 6
chest at Tea Party Garden
chest at Agrabah: Main Street
chest at Graveyard
chest at Bouncing Spot
chest at Waterway
chest at Great Hall
chest at Giant Crevasse.

For 100% completion, you'll need to synth 3 more Dark Matters as stated. One is for the Dark Matter itself, and the other two are for ingredients necessary to synth other items.

kingscr34m11

The list is literally at the top of the page.

------Dark Matter: 11------ (you just need to Synth 3 more)
Win the Pegasus cup (time trial, works only the first time)
win all five Jungle Slider courses
Yellow Trinity Mark at Hold
White Trinity Mark at Chamber 6
chest at Tea Party Garden
chest at Agrabah: Main Street
chest at Graveyard
chest at Bouncing Spot
chest at Waterway
chest at Great Hall
chest at Giant Crevasse.

For 100% completion, you'll need to synth 3 more Dark Matters as stated. One is for the Dark Matter itself, and the other two are for ingredients necessary to synth other items.

I know that the list was at the top. I meant direction as how to exactly find these four. I have searched all over each map with no success at finding any of the four i listed. Not to sound rude but did you even read my entire post? Lol maybe I could have been more precise but come one, I listed four of the areas straight up!

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I know that the list was at the top. I meant direction as how to exactly find these four. I have searched all over each map with no success at finding any of the four i listed. Not to sound rude but did you even read my entire post? Lol maybe I could have been more precise but come one, I listed four of the areas straight up!

To be honest, I only skimmed through your post. I just woke up from a nap back then. XD But let's see, now. You said you're missing two? My guess is that you missed the ones at the Waterway and Bouncing Spot.

To get the one at the Waterway, you need to freeze one of the air bubbles with the Blizzard family spell. I can't remember exactly which one you need to freeze, but when you do, you'll be able to step on it to get onto a higher ledge. There's a chest on this ledge that contains your Dark Matter.

To get the one at the Bouncing Spot, you need to find a hollow tree stump. The chest is in the cavity of that stump, but once again I forget how you can get it.

As for the one at the Graveyard, you'll need to go to Moonlight Hill first, and then go through the Christmas tree-shaped casket. It'll take you to the Graveyard similar to, but not the same as, the one where you met the Mayor when searching for ingredients for Finkelstein's heart. Here, there are a number of chests from which you can get a few neat items, including your Dark Matter and a Holy-G.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
It annoys me a bit that the official English translations of these materials are so inconsistent. Goo became stone, which is nice, but you still have mystery goo which should obviously have been called mystery stone. Then you have things like thunder shard, thunder gem and... lightning stone?

Of course, it doesn't ruin the game by any means, but it's still a bit annoying!

I'm farming fury stones at the moment and while I'm sure many people are already aware of this, Dumbo makes it so easy! Farming power stones was also much easier (albeit very boring) than I thought it'd be. You just have to stand on the roof above the shops on the opposite side of the hotel and spam thunder.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
So i'm having problems with the Pink Agaricus. If I could get some help I forget what items you get from it and could anyone give a quick overview on how to get 100 hits again? I know it involves Aeroga, Stopga, and Ragnarok and I even got Donald and Goofy to get stuck away from it so that they can't attack it but I can't seem to get that many hits on it.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
In order to launch as many bolts as possible, you need to hit triangle at the precisely right timing when Sora is charging (which is after that five-hit Keyblade combo). I think it's about a second after the start of the charge; you might want to practice for a bit with Wyverns or any other airborne enemies (since Ragnarok won't work on grounded enemies).

Also, make sure you're close enough to the Agaricus so that it takes hits from your Aeroga cloak. It adds two hits per second while it lingers.

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
I'm hunting for all the materials now. Done with Traverse Town, Wonderland, Deep Jungle and Monstro so far. I'm getting really annoyed by Donald and Goofy, especially the latter. When I was in Deep Jungle, trying to step back and get a good view of the Black Ballade and its clones, Goofy got in the way all the bloody time. It got even worse when I tried to do the white mushrooms at the camp. Couldn't see what signs they were doing because of my lousy companions.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
In order to launch as many bolts as possible, you need to hit triangle at the precisely right timing when Sora is charging (which is after that five-hit Keyblade combo). I think it's about a second after the start of the charge; you might want to practice for a bit with Wyverns or any other airborne enemies (since Ragnarok won't work on grounded enemies).

Also, make sure you're close enough to the Agaricus so that it takes hits from your Aeroga cloak. It adds two hits per second while it lingers.

Just practicing with Ragnarok did help and i've managed to get the Serenity Stone three times now but only with 50 hits, won't be getting 100 hits. xD

HorizonInverted

Well, I'm kind of confirming your list as I'm going through the game right now and so far you're missing a Mythril Shard on a chest in the Cliff of Deep Jungle.

Btw, what do you mean by, for example "chest at the Clock Tower available at 9:00"? Does the hour change in the Neverland Clock Tower? I've never returned to the place since I only did speed runs until now.

Sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while, but here is a guide about the clock tower doors GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts (PS2) Clock Tower FAQ by YSF but you only really need to know this:

What is the mystery behind the Clock Tower? Well, you can obtain 12 good
items from here- some are valuable like Megalixir, AP Up, Power Up and
Defense Up.

After sealing the keyhole, return back to the clock tower. You might sometimes
notice a small white light shining above a door on either one side of the
tower. Fly to that door to obtain an item. Every game hour after that, another
light will appear above another door.

To summary it, only 12 doors out of the so many doors contain an item inside
it. The opening of the door is indicated by the white colour light. When and
which door have lights appearing above it, depends on the time displayed
on the clock and the game hour. Enter the main menu to check your gaming time
to keep track of the time elapsed.

For example, if the game hour is 25:00, then the clock will point to 1:00 and
the 1:00 door will open. To convert the time on game hour to the time on the
clock, simply substract either 12 hrs or 24hrs. It's the same LOGIC as
converting the 24 hour clock from the game hour to the 12 hour time for the
clock. See below for some examples.

Game Hour Clock Hour Conclusion
--------- ---------- ----------
A door will only open when the clock time is ?:00 where ? is between 1 to 12.
There is no way you can make the time on the clock to go faster than the game clock. That means it is impossible to get all the 12 items at one go.
To obtain all the items, you need to visit the clock tower at least 12 times. To complete this quest, you need more than 12 hours of time.
24:00 = 12:00
24:30 = 12:30
25:00 = 1:00
26:45 = 2:45
30:15 = 06:15

(You can not do this after that certain point in the game at which the Phantom appears at the clock tower. you must defeat it to continue opening the doors.)

Edit: I found another error. The second Jungle Slide Course gives an AP UP instead of an Orichalcum. Also you get the Dark Matter from completing the third Jungle Slide Course, the last two courses give a Defence UP and a Power UP.

And another one: You get an Orichalcum by beating the Pegasus Cup alone instead of the Hercules Cup.

Yeah I found that those where incorrect as well, I'll fix it up my original post.
I think they where the original games' item locations.

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
It annoys me a bit that the official English translations of these materials are so inconsistent. Goo became stone, which is nice, but you still have mystery goo which should obviously have been called mystery stone. Then you have things like thunder shard, thunder gem and... lightning stone?

Of course, it doesn't ruin the game by any means, but it's still a bit annoying!

I'm farming fury stones at the moment and while I'm sure many people are already aware of this, Dumbo makes it so easy! Farming power stones was also much easier (albeit very boring) than I thought it'd be. You just have to stand on the roof above the shops on the opposite side of the hotel and spam thunder.

I don't know why I didn't think of that to begin with. I just spammed Stopra and kept attacking with the Spellbinder and still often got hit since some of them became aware of Donald and Goofy being in the vicinity and simply slugged some balls at me.

The Fury Stones were kind of a pain at first, but one method I always used was spamming Strike Raid like a complete and utter madman and continued ad nauseam. It got to the point that when I finally got to the last batch of synthesis items, the Fury Stones were the only ones that I didn't have to farm again.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
This thread will be so helpful! Since i'm trying to re-earn the synthesis trophys and get my ultimate weapon. And its so nice to have a list , and thread to help me for future refrence. I will be referring to this often! Though a lot of patience will still be required. Takes the quess work out of quantity though. I don't mind. Fighting and grinding is my favorite part of this game. if i get bored of one place i can always move to another place.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Okay, since I found a way to deal with those annoying monkeys, thought I'd document how I did it. Mind this will mix both vanilla and KH FM English shots eventually (it's going to start with just KH vanilla b/c that's easier for me to get shots from and I don't have to worry about my digital camera messing things up)

Sniperwilds, aka. Where's my bleeping cardboard box?

First off, you need to remember you have to kill them without being seen. If you're good at what I like to call "The Art of MGS" (Yes, that's a mmo term for basically hardcore sneaking; comes from Metal Gear Solid) you may not need to do this. I most certainly am NOT.

My first thought was, hey get on the roof..but if you go though the Gizmo Shop, the sniperwilds will vanish and not come back no matter how many times you zone into the Third District or the Gizmo Shop. $%&*I&(**(. But yes, there is a way. All you really need is High Jump. Also, equip what magic enhancing gear you have. At the point you're hunting them, I think the best keychain would be Lady Luck. (of course you wouldn't have ultima weapon yet) Make sure Goofy has MP Gift on, also bring all the camping sets you can afford to refill mp in a hurry. Helps a lot. Also equip any Lucky Strike abilities available, as well as all Treasure Magnet abilities you have on all three charas.

First, get to the shop with the sign marked Handbags. Get up on that sign.
FGoAIwY.jpg

Stand on the center of the sign and kinda..shimmy as close to the outer edge as you can without falling off, then turn around. Jump straight up, you should catch the roof. Up you go.
fxiQxkb.jpg

(Note, in teh vanilla, I've killed all the enemies just so you don't see that) Run along the roof toward the entrance where you get to the balcony where a postcard is until you have both Donald and Goofy with you.(If they stay down, they can reduce the time before it's time to run) Then go to this spot between two roofs.

RbPb66K.jpg

Turn the camera down; you should be able to lock onto the first sniperwild. Wait for it to get in range, then thunder the heck out it. Keep doing that with the other sniperwilds, you should be able to get two groups (and two stones) as long as you are patient. If you see a sniperwild tossing banana peels tho, fun's over. If you wait too long when that starts, 5-6 sniperwilds will pop on the roof (and shoot your butt to pieces) so run for the little entrance at the end of the roofs, and jump in fast to zone to the Third District! Don't stick around unless you want to die, PAINFULLY!

I think that covers it. ^^

Last edited:

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Seems pretty good, maryadavies! I'll have to give it a try next time I play.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Welcome, thought i'd spell it out in hopes I could help someone who's saying nasty things at the sniperwilds. Was tempted to have a friend of mine who's good with photoshop 'shoop Sora so he's under a cardboard box (/laugh) but she's a busy girl. (not to mention she's not played it yet; I did talk her into getting a PS3 and the collection(She's planning on doing that after a move in a little bit), so I'll be able to share this with her then. :cool:)

Anyway the name of the game with sniperwilds imo is MGS/metalgearing, and as I said, I suck at that so I had to find another way.

FEZeldalord12345

I actually never thought to use Thunder against Sniperwilds like that. Interesting. Another method that I discovered is to use Mushu against them. You're going to need a lot of MP but it's a lot easier than the Stop strategy.(I needed to hit 16 in order for it to feel like I was doing enough damage) Run towards the Gizmo Shop and summon Mushu, and then just fire away at the Sniperwilds whenever they're on ground level. I didn't discover this strategy myself, though. I just came across it while searching for alternate ways to defeat Sniperwilds, and it really worked out well. And I found a good use for Mushu! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4jrN7p6fMI

I also have a question about the Chimera. How exactly would you deflect the orbs it drops? The sources I've found have stated that in order to increase the chance of getting a Blazing Stone, you have to knock the colored orbs back as much as possible. It was also mentioned that Aeroga helps out, which I have. However, sometimes when I deflect them with Aeroga, it just returns back to the Chimera and doesn't seem to count towards the item drop.(no Tech Point message appears) Does anyone know how exactly the orbs correlate to the Blazing Stone's drop chance? This is the one item that I've never been 100% sure on how to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back