• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix 2013 Wallpaper!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Looking at this makes me really excited for the game(s)... but at the same time, it makes me really sad.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shh, Versus is a fantasy.

I have to say I'm quite disappointed that this is the cover arts since it gives no mention to CoM or Days. I love this art from KH1, it is easily one of my favorite pieces of art from KH1, but I think if the cover it just a plain white background with this image centered...it's boring :( But cover art or not, the game in and of itself is the reason I'll be making my purchase lol not because of the coverart <_<

I do like this wallpaper...darn me being too lazy to change my wallpaper at this moment!!!!

Well, nobody said this is the cover art. It could be but, again, they have used other art in advertisements before unveiling the cover art (for example KH2 with the weirdly drawn Sora and Kairi and Roxas' face hidden, the tri-game artwork they used for promotion before revealing the covers for Days, BBS, and Re:coded respectfully, KH3D with the keyart being the first released art used for main advertisement)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't be too mad if this did end up being the cover art. I'd prefer new Nomura art, but this is definitely better than a pre-rendered scene or something else lackluster.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't be too mad if this did end up being the cover art. I'd prefer new Nomura art, but this is definitely better than a pre-rendered scene or something else lackluster.
7144.KH32.jpg

BagelBreath

Awards
Cool! :D
I was looking for a nice new wallpaper for my phone.
I hope they change the logo. I don't like how "Kingdom Hearts" is so dark, and the ugly grey area at the bottom. It'd be better if it faded into that grey.
Also, Goofy's pose is hilarious, ass and chest out. xD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
-dad picks up phone off coffee table-

me: dad no stahp!

dad: ...you're obsessed.

They don't understand me

Anyways Goofy's hips though

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, nobody said this is the cover art. It could be but, again, they have used other art in advertisements before unveiling the cover art (for example KH2 with the weirdly drawn Sora and Kairi and Roxas' face hidden, the tri-game artwork they used for promotion before revealing the covers for Days, BBS, and Re:coded respectfully, KH3D with the keyart being the first released art used for main advertisement)

This is true, let's hope you're right, but even if you aren't right, I'm okay with that too :) I wouldn't be as unimpressed if it was 3 pieces of artwork from KH1, CoM, and Days. It is just that this one focuses solely on KH1 that it makes me go "eh <_<"

Are you in support or against the whole pre-rendered cover art thing lol xP I can't tell from that post, but that mockup coverart is only making me more happy that it isn't pre-rendered, I really am not a fan of it :( I love how all the cover arts are drawn, that is one thing they should never change :)

Alpha Sonix

Looking at this makes me really excited for the game(s)... but at the same time, it makes me really sad.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hngh...
Anyway I would have preferred the one with Riku, Kairi, Donald and Goofy tugging at Sora's face but this is fine if not a bit weird because I don't remember Sora ever being that grumpy in KH1 but okay...

Voltron

Silver Member
Made this my background as soon as I saw it.

I would enjoy a new cover made for the game, but if this is what they choose to go with I will be perfectly fine with it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Are you in support or against the whole pre-rendered cover art thing lol xP I can't tell from that post, but that mockup coverart is only making me more happy that it isn't pre-rendered, I really am not a fan of it :( I love how all the cover arts are drawn, that is one thing they should never change :)
mocking it

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I had just gotten accustomed to a Crisis Core wallpaper, darnit. I'll have to do rock-paper-scissors. Although I think I'll just choose Crisis Core considering everyones seen this image 100000 times, it's not so WOW now. It's still cute, but ...

*whines*
I was hoping for a new image... but I agree, they've used it more than once. Not to mention every wallpaper they've released towards a specific game always ended up as the cover as well. Oh well. As long as the game gets released where I live, I don't care if there's poop on the cover. Okay, maybe I would but you get my point.

Not every one. Days had several. Recom had Santa Sora.

This ive only seen for the soundtrack so im certain most would say its fresh aside from us.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
One day I hope we find out why the crown is sora symbol

Anyway I like the art its always fun t see sora frown, and goofy ooks so sassy
its better then this at least
Kingdom_Hearts_Final_Mix_Boxart_%28Limited_Edition%29.png

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
mocking it

Okay lol then we agree on that :)

I always loved the Final Mix coverarts. KH2FM is my favorite coverart out of all KH games and KH1 I always thought was really nice too. My favorite coverarts are those that make a whole image across the whole front. Like KH1 and KH2FM instead of having a plain silver background or having an image that fades into a plain background.

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
3GS lock screen wallpaper!! Too bad the 3GS has a small screen. :( really need a new phone. iPhone 5 or a samasung galaxy s3 are in my best interests but I don't know which one to get. Samsun is capable of more but I'm used to apple layout with their devices. What to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back