• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This is the date you have all been waiting for! KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX will be releasing March 14th 2013 in Japan!

The official website has also been updated with a new layout, a timeline of the series, and summaries of KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories, and KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 DAYS

KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX will cost 6980 Yen ($83 USD) and first edition copies of the game will contain a serial code for a special item in KINGDOM HEARTS PC Browser.

Source: KHxInfo via Twitter, GameWatch

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I figured it'd be early in the year. Hopefully we'll hear localization information soon.

Edit:
When highlighting over the individual games it shows their original boxart and logo. But when not, it shows the 1.5 logo and the art with SDG with the throne. It's an old piece, but maybe it will be used as the boxart?

edit again:
Near the bottom it has three boxes. One says HD 1.5 ReMIX and above it is some text that says "CHECK" at the end. The other two boxes say "Coming Soon". Maybe we're going to hear about the next collection(s) sooner than we thought?

Last edited:

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
YAY!!!! Bring on the KH goodness! [SIZE=-7]and maybe this means we will hear a release date for the rest of the world soon[/SIZE]

It should be simultaneous at least release both simultaneously via digital download. No excuse for this one SE, everything is already localized for NA & EU

ShinobiMuramasa

I was hoping for an earlier release date... So a Q1 release outside of Japan is out of the question now.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It should be simultaneous at least release both simultaneously via digital download. No excuse for this one SE, everything is already localized for NA & EU

Actually, they don't have everything localized. They need to record lines for the newly voiced scenes in the Days reconstruction. They do at least have the dialogue translated and everything though, so I assume that would make it faster?

theirlosthearts

Awards
edit again:
Near the bottom it has three boxes. One says HD 1.5 ReMIX and above it is some text that says "CHECK" at the end. The other two boxes say "Coming Soon". Maybe we're going to hear about the next collection(s) sooner than we thought?

I'm curious about what it says over the coming soon boxes. I can't plug them into a translator, but it looks like the word "darkness" on the end, so could those be talking about the SoD Chronicle?

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I was really hoping for January or February release... March in Japan isn't great for America. Hopefully they release simultaneously, or at least close to it, as they have almost everything localized and recording voice acting doesn't take but only a few days.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yay I'm glad they're coming so soon. I hope NA's release date will be as well.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Didn't Disney say they were gonna make a big announcement soon regarding a 2013 game. When will that be?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Huzzah! A release date! Hopefully I'll have a PS3 by that time~

Didn't Disney say they were gonna make a big announcement soon regarding a 2013 game. When will that be?

There was no chance of that ever being Kingdom Hearts anyways.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
$83 translate to about MSRP $60 here in NA right? If so I'm not sure if that right, maybe it should be $40

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They are really not showing much of Days are they? They could have screens from the original game(the actual cutscenes ones) but they just keep reusing the ones from the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back