• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5 HD ReMIX Japanese Release Date Announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait, what is this hint?
ON the Chronology page, if you highlight the 3 games in the HD collection you will see the god HD text to the side.

Every other game apart from Coded has the same amount of room there for something similar.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I gotta admit, it would be a little disappointing if that's the box art. It's not a deal breaker or anything but I'm hoping for new artz.

Also, in the time line CoM is overlapping with Days but the end of KH1 isn't overlapping with Days. Nutty time line is nutty lol.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
As much as I love that artwork, I hope it isn't the box art. I was kind of hoping for something new.

I hope so as well. If they did use that old artwork, does this mean they'll use the old KH2 artwork from the KH/COM/KH2 soundtrack for 2.5?

ON the Chronology page, if you highlight the 3 games in the HD collection you will see the god HD text to the side.

Every other game apart from Coded has the same amount of room there for something similar.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I actually think it's because the sentences are longer in the re:coded section so that's why there's little margins.

MasterSora91

Awards
wow!! maybe it could be after you guys pointed that out, i didn't even notice the space for the gold text, maybe it will. completely changed my mind. now i don't know what to think. could just be cut scenes. i just want a u.s release date and whats gonna be on the 2nd collection. i want bbs the most. i can live without ddd on there not saying its bad or anything i loved it! I'm just happy with the 3ds version. kh2 is a must and most important though.

Ruran

Awards
If 3D is included in 2.5 that'd make things a little easier on my wallet. I can't afford both a 3DS and a PS3 and I've been wanting a PS3 for a long time so even if it's just cutscenes it's doable for me.

Last edited:

birthbysleep86

Website
www.facebook.com
Okay just to be clear now. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is going to pretty much be a 2 hour movie right? Cause I remember reading that there will be over 2 hours worth of new cut scenes for 358/2. Also we are just assuming there is going to be a NA release date right? Or have they actually said something?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay just to be clear now. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is going to pretty much be a 2 hour movie right? Cause I remember reading that there will be over 2 hours worth of new cut scenes for 358/2.
Well, I guess we can call it a movie. A movie with LOTS of scene selections *laughs*

Also we are just assuming there is going to be a NA release date right? Or have they actually said something?
We're assuming, but it is definitely inevitable.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay just to be clear now. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is going to pretty much be a 2 hour movie right? Cause I remember reading that there will be over 2 hours worth of new cut scenes for 358/2. Also we are just assuming there is going to be a NA release date right? Or have they actually said something?

The secret message from KH3D explains all~!

"The past will be reawakened as a new number in never-before-seen detail. Prepare yourself for the awakening of the next number."

Ruran

Awards

It'll be approximately 2-3 hours or more worth of cutscenes, yes. They didn't have time to remake the whole thing so they're doing it that way. Re:MIX is all but confirmed with an international release date. 3D's secret ending pretty much confirms that it's intended to go international.

birthbysleep86

Website
www.facebook.com
I hear you guys are saying that but where is cause I have never seen it. I have played on Proud mode and did all the blah blah blah but I don't remember seeing that. I will play again all I remember was seeing was the letters spelling out the next release will be kingdom hearts III or something to that effect. Sorry for posting twice computer acting stupid.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I hear you guys are saying that but where is cause I have never seen it. I have played on Proud mode and did all the blah blah blah but I don't remember seeing that. I will play again all I remember was seeing was the letters spelling out the next release will be kingdom hearts III or something to that effect. Sorry for posting twice computer acting stupid.
Secret Message

During the credits, Sora will Dive through them, earning points for each name you tag. Gold letters will appear often throughout the sequence, and if you manage to tag all of them, you will unlock the Secret Message in the journal.

Ruran

Awards

That was it. It wasn't confirming KH3, it was hinting at Re:MIX. It's taken to mean that Re:MIX will release internationally because they kept that secret message in the international release of 3D that would otherwise mean nothing if it were Japan only.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well the whole Sora and Riku into the light thing was a nod to KH3, but the secret message you find in the Reports is the hint for the HD Remaster.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The release date is fantastic! I have no doubts about seeing a localized version within the year.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
So if 3D find it's way into 2.5, how do you all think it'd be worked in? As a game or cutscenes? I imagine porting to PS3 wouldn't be as easy as it is for PSP games to PS3, so maybe they'd only do cutscenes? But then again, 3D is already pretty detailed graphics-wise and wouldn't require a whole remaking like Days would have.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
So if 3D find it's way into 2.5, how do you all think it'd be worked in? As a game or cutscenes? I imagine porting to PS3 wouldn't be as easy as it is for PSP games to PS3, so maybe they'd only do cutscenes? But then again, 3D is already pretty detailed graphics-wise and wouldn't require a whole remaking like Days would have.
I'd imagine it would have to be cutscenes. The 3D battle system would require a lot of tinkering/changing for it to play well on the PS3.

Ruran

Awards
I kinda wanna say that 3D will make it in as cutscenes if only for consistencies sake. Also because it's still a fairly recent game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back