• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 1 Japanese Trial

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert_Kendo

Hey there!
I bought this trial on ebay some weeks ago for a very good price !After searching the net,i cant find any infos about this trial.I am not really sure but it seems gameplay is the same as retail,maybe it got some minor differences here and there.Build date of this disc is 16.February.2002!Maybe someone got any infos about that build!
Thanks

a.jpg

a1.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I have NEVER heard of this in my life. I guess this was supposed to be a sort of trail thing?

Robert_Kendo

same here..thats why i bought it on ebay for a goooood price..i havent found any infos on the net,but the game itselfs seems to be close to final..

Ruran

Awards
Rereading my previous post I just noticed I stated the obvious... lul.

This nearly the entire game then? How far have you gotten?

Ruran

Awards
When you said the game was "close to final" I interpreted that as meaning the game was close to completion as in it was almost the entire game for some reason.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Cool. So what do you do in the demo? Noticed anything that's only in the demo and not in the final version?

Robert_Kendo

by close to final i mean the stage of development...
at this time,i havent found any differences to the final game,the only thing ive noticed is that you start the Destiny Island stage with Level 3,not 2.

Zul

Awards
Hmm...I wonder if you'll be able to see crumbling island or Disney castle in there(cut content).

The only game I recall having a prerelease version with some differences that players found was chrono trigger.

Nanaya Shiki

Regardless of what differences and such there are on it, this disc is one hell of a collection piece. Nice find.

Robert_Kendo

at this time its impossible to find any stuff on the disc,cause the files are more or less all hidden on the disc...does someone knows a programm to make them viewable??

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Hmm...I wonder if you'll be able to see crumbling island or Disney castle in there(cut content).

The only game I recall having a prerelease version with some differences that players found was chrono trigger.
It's just the two levels.

frankly, I wouldnt expect there to be any differences. It was only made about a month before the JP release

Robert_Kendo

yeah,thats true..its a near final build with 2 levels..minor differences here and there.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Ahh I've never heard of this before. Thanks for sharing Robert_Kendo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back