• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 15th Anniversary Box revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
East of England, Buried in a Void of Non-Existence
Considering they are altering the trophies for 1.5 + 2.5, I really doubt they will make it cross-save. (I am hoping though. X/X-2 HD had it)
As someone who vowed to Platinum every Kingdom Hearts game, this is a little painful to know. On the one hand, more Platinum trophies for the roster. On the other hand, I already have PTSD from Re:CoM's "Card Collector Sora" trophy; three hours spent trying to get an Aquatank Enemy Card, getting a dozen other Enemy Cards in the process that I didn't need. So long as difficulty trophies stack as they should in 1.5, I can cope.

I digress, though, back to the topic at hand. That box is positively lovely, and it'd be such a wasted opportunity for Square-Enix's other branches to not offer it as a pre-order bonus. So fingers crossed we don't get stuck with another pin in a not-quite-as-fancy-as-this box.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I was hoping for cross-save/shared trophies, but the fact that they're altering the trophies outright confirms that it will have to be re-platinumed if you want the platinums for the PS4 collection. Which, yeah, makes cross-save unlikely since that might cause all sorts of weird inconsistencies in the code, although I'm sure they could figure it out, but are they too lazy to try? Probably.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I was hoping for cross-save/shared trophies, but the fact that they're altering the trophies outright confirms that it will have to be re-platinumed if you want the platinums for the PS4 collection. Which, yeah, makes cross-save unlikely since that might cause all sorts of weird inconsistencies in the code, although I'm sure they could figure it out, but are they too lazy to try? Probably.

I'm over here about to platinum 1.5 (didn't even start 2.5) like:

BelleCry.gif~c200

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm over here about to platinum 1.5 (didn't even start 2.5) like:

BelleCry.gif~c200

On the bright side, they said they're trying to make the trophies on PS4 easier, so platinuming the ReMIXs on PS3 is now subject to greater bragging rights :D

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I thought this was including the games. My salty ass is mistaken.

Hirokey123

Awards
Wait has Nomura been intentionally designing the sky in the game boxes so they can connect like this? Because these look to segway together way better than a photoshop job would make.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wait has Nomura been intentionally designing the sky in the game boxes so they can connect like this? Because these look to segway together way better than a photoshop job would make.
Yep, he confirmed this to be the case. Also that Sora goes from sitting down -> standing up -> walking towards Kingdom Hearts 3.

It's why the 1.5+2.5 PS4 box art looks like that, because it needs to have both of those artworks beside each other so it works with 2.8.

Hirokey123

Awards
Huh that's really neat....also I just realized there isn't a SINGLE image of older Riku on these boxes. There is KH1 Riku, Data Riku who is based on KH1 Riku, and older Riku who was reverted to the physical age of KH1 Riku. >.>

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
If I have to plat all the ganes again I'll cry. BBS and Re Com were such a gigantic pile of shit when it comes to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back