• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Boxart Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaCore5

Awards
I'm not sure why, but I think it would be fitting if all the Keyblades shown were ONLY Sora's. Why are Eraqus' and Vanitas' Keyblades even THERE, yet they don't have TAV?
Because although Sora is the main character of the series The box art is supposed to represent all the KeyBlade wielders in 2.5 which is why it includes the KeyBlades from BBS as well.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Because although Sora is the main character of the series The box art is supposed to represent all the KeyBlade wielders in 2.5 which is why it includes the KeyBlades from BBS as well.
But the main 3 from BbS aren't even present among the throng. I understand the need to represent, but those key weapons (literally no pun intended) are an odd choice to leave out.

MyNameisAnsem

But the main 3 from BbS aren't even present among the throng. I understand the need to represent, but those key weapons (literally no pun intended) are an odd choice to leave out.

The keyblades seen could have been chosen at random, though it is still weird that TAV don't have their's there.

nxtgarnett5

I like the boxart as a whole. Everyone seems to be perfectly represented. But I really wish they gave mx something better. Just too cartoony

MyNameisAnsem

Xehanort on the box art is too much for you? Well then: Nomura did it right! (It's a lot for all of us XD)
I love how over-the-top he looks! It's just...so eye-catching!

Oh, I'm catching Xehanort's eyes alright...

Kidding. I actually really like the boxart.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Oh, I'm catching Xehanort's eyes alright...

Kidding. I actually really like the boxart.
Honestly, I think more people like it than dislike it. Once you look past a few flaws (Xehanort's face, red Kingdom Key grips, uneven character placement) and remember that Nomura is HUMAN, you've gotta ask yourself: Why do the characters hafta look exactly like they do in-game? They almost NEVER do, anyway!

MyNameisAnsem

Hey, someone earlier used some art of Vexen to prove a similar point. Let's say this Xehanort is a caricature depicting how sly and evil he TRULY is!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that Vexen! Also, I never even noticed the KK grips before.

MyNameisAnsem

I'm pretty sure if I remember correctly; Ruran spotted the grips first and mentioned it. Nomura sometimes makes color errors, like with Riku's vest and those grips.

Actually, Riku's vest is exactly what I though of when I read your one post about Nomura being human.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Actually, Riku's vest is exactly what I though of when I read your one post about Nomura being human.
Haha, interesting wording ;3

But yeah, Riku's oddly-colored vest is one that is brought up in the Ultimania by Nomura himself. He said that it was "too late to change."
Things like boxart and promos are thought of quite far in advance, so that stood out to me a bit.

MyNameisAnsem

Haha, interesting wording ;3

But yeah, Riku's oddly-colored vest is one that is brought up in the Ultimania by Nomura himself. He said that it was "too late to change."
Things like boxart and promos are thought of quite far in advance, so that stood out to me a bit.

Don't worry, Nomura's totally human XD Never though of how weird that sounded.

Yeah, I remember that Ultimania part being posted to the front page of KHI. Also, I can see that standing out to you, but it was a smaller part of the whole picture to me, so I didn't bother to check.

ChibiHearts249

Awards
Don't worry, Nomura's totally human XD Never though of how weird that sounded.

Yeah, I remember that Ultimania part being posted to the front page of KHI. Also, I can see that standing out to you, but it was a smaller part of the whole picture to me, so I didn't bother to check.

Well, on sites like this, it's always good to figure out how other people work and think!
And I know what you mean, it just came out...rather oddly ;3

Have you gone through the thread and checked out some of the edited versions of the boxart? Haha...quite a few people are less than satisfied...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back