• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have some small hope that they might include things that were cut from the game, even though it's not going to happen xD

King Laguna, the younger Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee, etc~

Yessir_23

Awards
Finally being able to play BBS. Actually no. I should say, finally being able to play BBS AND Final Mix.

Oh and the secret bosses. There is something I like about those that make me want to play those game even more.
Ha, I'll be playing BBS for the first time, too :). Then again, all the games will be new to me, save for KH2, COM and Days.

Ironically, I originally bought a PSP Go mainly to play BBS -_-

Sorarocks93

Awards
Ha, I'll be playing BBS for the first time, too :). Then again, all the games will be new to me, save for KH2, COM and Days.

Ironically, I originally bought a PSP Go mainly to play BBS -_-

I've only played KH and KH2. So basically everything will be new to me. Problem is that I never expected there to be a collection of sort so I just watched all the games on Youtube. A thing which now I greatly regret.

After playing KH, KH2 was the only spoiler free game I played. I plan to do the same for KH3 or should I say I will try to do the same thing for KH3. It's going to be so hard. The only thing I want to see is the announcement and release dates on this site. I will not even look at the trailer.

Yessir_23

Awards
Problem is that I never expected there to be a collection of sort so I just watched all the games on Youtube. A thing which now I greatly regret.
I definitely know what you mean, it's hard to resist. I did the same but always refrained from watching BBS.
However, when you look for KH on the internet it can be impossible to avoid spoilers like Vanitas' face :frown:
The only thing I want to see is the announcement and release dates on this site. I will not even look at the trailer.
From previous experience, that's definitely easier said than done :tongue:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I really would like the capes to added just because, but I think it is highly unlikely :( I think they all look like Beetleborgs personally...but that's just me haha xD

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I just love that I wrote that editorial that was posted and then this news comes out not long after, possibly confirming my suspicions as to what games were gonna be in 2.5 XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm assuming KH2 and BBS will be the final mixes too because I have wanted to play KH2FM since it came out xD.
Land%20of%20Dragons.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
coded has some of the best interactions and dialogue in the series. I'm pretty excited to see what they'll do *U*

Unlike Days where most of the scenes were with RAX on that godforsaken tower, coded has to include a larger variety~

Also Data Sora and Riku are precious bbys ;A;

I definitely know what you mean, it's hard to resist. I did the same but always refrained from watching BBS.
However, when you look for KH on the internet it can be impossible to avoid spoilers like Vanitas' face :frown:

Yep, that was annoying. Even here, despite our spoiler ban, we had tons of members who changed their avatar to Vanitas' face Day 1. But then again back then we actually insta-banned people who did that for 3 days...

After playing KH, KH2 was the only spoiler free game I played. I plan to do the same for KH3 or should I say I will try to do the same thing for KH3. It's going to be so hard. The only thing I want to see is the announcement and release dates on this site. I will not even look at the trailer.

Well when the time comes, good luck!

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
coded has some of the best interactions and dialogue in the series. I'm pretty excited to see what they'll do *U*

Unlike Days where most of the scenes were with RAX on that godforsaken tower, coded has to include a larger variety~

I agree i'm sure they'll do to coded what they did to days which i'm fine with but if they could make it playable that would be cool because I found the gameplay of coded a lot more enjoyable than days. xD

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I just want to play all the games again. All I can play is Days and Recoded at the moment. :( I haven't played KH1 or 2 in ages. Plus, to finally play FM content and HD, will be awesome. ^^

Gram

Banned
Awards
Anything in particular you guys are looking forward to most from these three titles in HD? :3
BBS:
Terra getting his batman cape back.
Aqua's old backless design <3
Ventus going back to be left handed like in he was originally shown in the kh2fm secret vid.
Destiny island visitable.
Keep the jiggly chests.

KH2fm:
Honestly just having everything in english (text, silent scenes, etc) is all i want so that I dont have to sit with a small not sheet like when i play it on ps2.

Master Spockanort said:
RIGHT ANALOG STICK CAMERA FOR BBS. *crying*
THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOT THISSSSSSSSSSSSS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry to ask but... Why is it that everyone who looks at this picture automatically notes it is from KHIIFM? Is it the color of the Heartless?
Yup. All heartless were recoloured in the Final Mix editions of Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, and Birth by Sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back