• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX_COLA_POWER!

BBS:
Terra getting his batman cape back.
Aqua's old backless design <3
Ventus going back to be left handed like in he was originally shown in the kh2fm secret vid.
Destiny island visitable.
Keep the jiggly chests.

KH2fm:
Honestly just having everything in english (text, silent scenes, etc) is all i want so that I dont have to sit with a small not sheet like when i play it on ps2.

THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOT THISSSSSSSSSSSSS^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*pretends to be a skeptic*what proof have you of this?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Does the enemy recoloring include the Nobodies and Unversed?
Screenshot03.jpg

Sandslash

Yup. All heartless were recoloured in the Final Mix editions of Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II, and Birth by Sleep.

Oh, so it is the color, indeed. But it surprises me that you guys get it so easily. I mean, it's just the Heartless boss from The Land of Dragons (I like its design, though); I wouldn't see the picture and notice: "Look, the color is different!".

WayToDusk

Oh, so it is the color, indeed. But it surprises me that you guys get it so easily. I mean, it's just the Heartless boss from The Land of Dragons (I like its design, though); I wouldn't see the picture and notice: "Look, the color is different!".
Gold instead of light blue, red instead of blue, yellow webbing instead of white... major differences.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
BBS:
Terra getting his batman cape back.
Aqua's old backless design <3
Ventus going back to be left handed like in he was originally shown in the kh2fm secret vid.
Destiny island visitable.
Keep the jiggly chests.

KH2fm:
Honestly just having everything in english (text, silent scenes, etc) is all i want so that I dont have to sit with a small not sheet like when i play it on ps2.

THIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOT THISSSSSSSSSSSSS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

assumingnthey didn't delete the capes altogether from their databases. I can't actually see them going quite as far as rebuilding the cape with animations or even doing battle animations for it.

Then again, they practically remade Days. :D

billyzanesucks

I remember that some textures were improved in KHII Final Mix. Did the first one and BbS Final Mix receive any graphical touch-ups?

Awards
YESSS Can't wait... (Which will be how long? I mean geez just look how long we have to wait for 1.5 XD)

Though... I cannot express my complete and utter apathy for Coded in words. Also, I was hoping that DDD would at least be included in much the same way as Days.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Yup that's right. They updated the textures in certain models throughout the game. e.g. Notably Roxas's striped coat being much clearer.

Kevin Perez

What's this? What's this?

My God, where the diddly have I been along! I got caught up with Evangelion (the giant robot anime) and the recent film for Rebuild (3.0) that I forgot about my nostalgic preteen obsession, Kingdom Hearts. This is all too overwhelming and unbelievable and I cannot tell you how eager I'm to play Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+, BBS Final Mix, and watch coded! I don't care what anyone says but II deserves some love. Yeah, it's technically inferior to the original game in A LOT of aspects but.....I just can't help it, I have special love for it that the haters/dislikers can suck it! Sora's dense, yes, and lost some IQ points yes, but I love him and the cheese in the game and I am sure Final Mix+ will redeem in it many ways and find way to reach the hearts of its non-fans. I'm so ready for this and we're not anywhere near a NA release date.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What's this? What's this?

My God, where the diddly have I been along! I got caught up with Evangelion (the giant robot anime) and the recent film for Rebuild (3.0) that I forgot about my nostalgic preteen obsession, Kingdom Hearts. This is all too overwhelming and unbelievable and I cannot tell you how eager I'm to play Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+, BBS Final Mix, and watch coded! I don't care what anyone says but II deserves some love. Yeah, it's technically inferior to the original game in A LOT of aspects but.....I just can't help it, I have special love for it that the haters/dislikers can suck it!

While many would say that about II, II Final Mix is generally praised as "the greatest game in the series. I assure you, it's a whole 'nother story with this one!

Sora's dense, yes, and lost some IQ points yes, but I love him and the cheese in the game and I am sure Final Mix+ will redeem in it many ways and find way to reach the hearts of its non-fans. I'm so ready for this and we're not anywhere near a NA release date.

rofl cheesy xD

I think once they announced what would actually be in 1.5, many people's attention turned towards the inevitable 2.5 instead, as II and BbS are generally more popular than KH, CoM and Days. I'm honestly pretty biased in that regard as well, haha.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hmmm...considering that they added new things to 1.5 (in Re:CoM specifically), do you think they might add stuff to 2.5? Maybe like some Pixar summons that never made it into the game?!?!?!? Any thoughts?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If only! That'd be a dream come true.

I'm not really sure what else they could add to KH2FM! Gonna dig through some old interviews to see if there's anything else they cut out.

How about you? Asides from Buzz and Woody, is there anything else you'd like?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How about you? Asides from Buzz and Woody, is there anything else you'd like?
The option to switch between original and Final Mix colours.

It's a bit weird in 1.5. KHFM has the final mix colours, then you go to Castle Oblivion and they're all the original coloured heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back