• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The option to switch between original and Final Mix colours.

It's a bit weird in 1.5. KHFM has the final mix colours, then you go to Castle Oblivion and they're all the original coloured heartless.

Haha that's kind of cool thought that you can get to see both colors between the 2 games ^_^ However, I don't think that options is necessary, but I like the idea :)

As for what else I'd like:

-I'd love the journals of the 3 games to be connected so that once you beat them all and you go into the Journal in any one game, you'd have this giant source of info on all the games thus far.
- I want new colored heartless in the Secret Episode for BbSFM
- I want Mirage Arena online
- I want...dare I say it...I WANT THE JUNGLE BOOK WORLD BACK!!!!!!! :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I would just like restate that, while there is footage of some Kingdom Hearts 2 FM scenes in HD, the ones in the credits aren't.

SilenceTheTardis

BBS:
Terra getting his batman cape back.
Aqua's old backless design <3
Ventus going back to be left handed like in he was originally shown in the kh2fm secret vid.
Destiny island visitable.
Keep the jiggly chests.

tumblr_mjpxwxRKtU1s548vio1_400.gif

But seriously, that's gotta be the change I'd most like to see. It would be a bit of a bonus if you could switch between armour and regular clothes with the push of a button too, and that would change the cutscenes just like equipped keyblades. Plus running around with a realistic cape would be beyond sexy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It would be a bit of a bonus if you could switch between armour and regular clothes with the push of a button too, and that would change the cutscenes just like equipped keyblades.
Yeah, there really was no reason for the armor, apart from flying.
But it was so useless at the end.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I've always had this fantasy of finally getting to see what the lesser nobodies commanded by the CO Team (sans Axel) were. Heck, when Days was in production, I was hoping each member would be able to summon their lesser nobodies. My expectations for that game were way too high.

kupo1121

Awards
Yeah, there really was no reason for the armor, apart from flying.
But it was so useless at the end.

haha I always thought the armor was more for Mirage Arena than anything else since it didn't really do much plot-wise <_< For Mirage Arena, it is better to be able to differentiate all the players with different colored armor than by changing the color of Terra's skin...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
While many would say that about II, II Final Mix is generally praised as "the greatest game in the series. I assure you, it's a whole 'nother story with this one!

Gameplay-wise I actually had a lot of fun with KH2FM, and I didn't much like KH2 to begin with. The Cave of Oblivion, the added boss fights, the Mushrooms, the extra scenes, Limit Form, etc were all really fun additions. If you still like Kingdom Hearts there is no way that you won't enjoy it.

billyzanesucks

Now that I think about it, full armor would be a good reward for beating the Lingering Sentiment in KHII Final Mix.

yunami5

Awards
Since 358/2 is just clips in 1.5 That's orobably what there gonna do with one of the other 2, and rather have birth by sleep playable

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Why wouldn't they have Birth by Sleep Final Mix playable?
There are PSP games that have been available on the PS3 HD, and it is 100% possible for BBS to be exactly like that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Since 358/2 is just clips in 1.5 That's orobably what there gonna do with one of the other 2, and rather have birth by sleep playable

You're saying 2.5 would be a one game and two movie collection? That doesn't really make much sense. BBS/BBSFM seems like it should have always been played on a home console with the features it had, not to mention its status as "KH0".

billyzanesucks

You're saying 2.5 would be a one game and two movie collection? That doesn't really make much sense. BBS/BBSFM seems like it should have always been played on a home console with the features it had, not to mention its status as "KH0".
He actually said that either coded or BBS would be just cutscenes, but yeah, probably not BBS.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
BBS may have always been intended for the PSP, but at one point it was being developed for the PS2. Seems natural that BBS would be playable in 2.5.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm pretty sure BBS is going to be in. It probably wouldn't be very difficult to bring over and fans will be expecting it. I legitimately don't understand why everyone brings up chronology as a relevant reason as to why it wouldn't be in considering how everything that happens in KH2 and coded stems from what happens in BBS.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm pretty sure BBS is going to be in. It probably wouldn't be very difficult to bring over and fans will be expecting it. I legitimately don't understand why everyone brings up chronology as a relevant reason as to why it wouldn't be in considering how everything that happens in KH2 and coded stems from what happens in BBS.
BBS is definitely going to be in 2.5

1.5 had a secret ending that showed KH2, BBS and Coded scenes so they're now confirmed titles.

Kevin Perez

Hopefully one of the changes they make for this game is fix Riku's bangs to make him look as sexy as he did in DDD. He looks a lot hotter IMHO. Also for the next trophy list there should be a special bonus scene that in ordered to be unlocked, it's required to complee ALL the journals, side quests, and etc.... in ALL the games, as well as watching coded. This bonus scene would depict a Riku and Sora under a palm tree, sharing a papou fruit with Sora laying on Riku's chest, talking about their destinies will always been intertwined, no matter what, and how they'll be in each others heart......meanwhile, with a Kairi hugging the floors of of the seaside shack somewhere, making the Riku x Sora and Kairi x Floor pairings canon. Think of the sales!!!!1

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
This bonus scene would depict a Riku and Sora under a palm tree, sharing a papou fruit with Sora laying on Riku's chest, talking about their destinies will always been intertwined, no matter what, and how they'll be in each others heart

Then the new theme by Utada for KH3 will play. You Can (Not) Kingdom Hearts.

......meanwhile, with a Kairi hugging the floors of of the seaside shack somewhere, making the Riku x Sora and Kairi x Floor pairings canon. Think of the sales!!!!1

Beautiful!

Kevin Perez

"Everybody finds love........" ^_^

But in all seriousness a change I'm hoping for that will probably never actually get is the actual actors of POTC to actually voice their characters in the game. I want my Depp, Bloom, Knightly and Rush back!

kupo1121

Awards
"Everybody finds love........" ^_^

But in all seriousness a change I'm hoping for that will probably never actually get is the actual actors of POTC to actually voice their characters in the game. I want my Depp, Bloom, Knightly and Rush back!

I would also love their actual actors/actresses to portray their roles, such as Bridges, Wilde, and Hedlund, etc. However, I feel like some of them (like Depp) would just be too expensive to bring in for such a small role :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back