• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 Contains II, Birth by Sleep and coded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I'm secretly hoping that the BBS images aren't final just because I'd really like it if they gave TAV their capes back... probably not.
I'm also curious as to what they'll do about BBS's multiplayer. If they'll throw it away altogether or keep it in but obviously able to play with players around the world.

Either way, very excited to be playing these two Final Mixes, KH2 more than anything because that was just so jammed packed with new content.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm secretly hoping that the BBS images aren't final just because I'd really like it if they gave TAV their capes back... probably not.
Pretty sure the images were untouched.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm also curious as to what they'll do about BBS's multiplayer. If they'll throw it away altogether or keep it in but obviously able to play with players around the world.

I'm also curious because if they just throw away Mirage Arena, then what will happen to all the exclusive commands, Ultima Weapon, Ice Collosus, and all the other exclusive bosses like Monstro, No Heart, and Eraqus' Armor. They can' just throw all those away, that's a majority of the best FM additions imo.

I just hope, and this is unlikely, that if they do keep it online, they at least balance the commands.

Pretty sure the images were untouched.

Yeah, they don't look very updated from the PSP, I'm pretty sure they'll look A LOT better when they are released.

Kevin Perez

The fact that 2.5 HD Remix will include Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ with BBS Final Mix makes this game already superior to the only recently released 1.5 HD Remix, and it hasn't even been conceptualized yet! LOL! But seriously, it will be nice to defeat Vanitas without worrying about breaking any controls and I can sure spam the hell out of Aqua's cartwheel with ease, that's for sure!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But seriously, it will be nice to defeat Vanitas without worrying about breaking any controls and I can sure spam the hell out of Aqua's cartwheel with ease, that's for sure!

This. I always worried about breaking my analog stick on the PSP because I'd be forever pushing it in a very violent way xD BBS with a PS3 controller will completely eliminate that issue and I won't have to ever cry again.

kupo1121

Awards
I think that analog stick is really going to save us all haha xD The amount of button mashing that took place during all the secret bosses pretty much is dangerous O_O

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I'm also curious because if they just throw away Mirage Arena, then what will happen to all the exclusive commands, Ultima Weapon, Ice Collosus, and all the other exclusive bosses like Monstro, No Heart, and Eraqus' Armor. They can' just throw all those away, that's a majority of the best FM additions imo.

I just hope, and this is unlikely, that if they do keep it online, they at least balance the commands.

Yeah, they don't look very updated from the PSP, I'm pretty sure they'll look A LOT better when they are released.
Mirage Arena will most definitely be in as it is single player capable. My best bet is that they might be able to convert the multiplayer to PS3 online, but that's assuming there's no complications in getting a dedicated server.

Awards
This. I always worried about breaking my analog stick on the PSP because I'd be forever pushing it in a very violent way xD BBS with a PS3 controller will completely eliminate that issue and I won't have to ever cry again.

I ruined my analog stick fighting the damn Unknown because I had to pretty much dodge the entire time with Aqua and Ven and it took me about 40 tries each. Sometimes it moves to the right by itself. It's so annoying!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Yeah, ive broken my analog stick even when not fighting the secret bosses. And I'm not even that hard on it!

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I kinda ruined my triangle button, square button, and replaced my analog stick that to Vanitas. Hopefully it won't be the case this time. But this 2.5 speculation gives me chills

Just give me my 0.5 afterwards please. I'll sell my soul and/or body

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
My analogue stick was ruined temporarily after playing BbS as well. Then I dropped it on the floor and it fixed! XD
Thankfully it was just jammed. My other buttons have loosened though.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Good ol' game consoles responding to violence again xD my poor square though. It feels so awkward now. Hopefully they add new game mechanics to BBS without changing it too much because BBS's gameplay, though simple, was one of my favorites.

Kevin Perez

On additional note, many of the secret bosses won't be tedious to play on the PS3 as well, especially the ones in the Mirage Arena. No seriously, fighting against the Iron Imprisoner would really get me anxious and nervous to point of sweating a lot on the PSP, there was also a lot of trembling as well. Playing it on the PS3 will be a relief as you won't have to worry about battery drainage, as well as being cool and calm about it, you know, they way you normally WOULD NOT be playing on the PSP.

kupo1121

Awards
Wow, hearing all these PSP horror stories makes me nervous about going back to play it BbSFM. I have the game but IDK if I dare even playing it on my PSP lol I mean, I know I'll get it in 2.5 and I don't want to break my PSP since it is the LE KH one from Japan >_< choices choices...

EDIT: Figured it out lol I'll borrow my friend's PSP and play BbSFM on THAT ONE! I never knew how fragile the PSP actually was o_O

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
(reads all the comments on busting PSP controllers)

tumblr_m7smn8kdwT1r1v9j4.gif

Jeeeeesh, you guys are violent! You don't have to start mashing up your buttons violently when playing video games. I can almost guarantee you it doesn't make the game any easier.

naturemage2

I have a question with the prospect of Birth by sleep final mix with HD remix, do you think they would expand on mirage arena to make it more worldwide social event hub?

FFxStrife

I have a question with the prospect of Birth by sleep final mix with HD remix, do you think they would expand on mirage arena to make it more worldwide social event hub?

That would be awesome. Like, really awesome.
I never played BBS with someone. Don't have any KH fans living nearby and didn't tried on Adhoc Party, I'm pretty sure the lag would screw up anyway.

If they manage to make something with Mirage Arena like this and with decent netcode, I'm all for it.

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
Jeeeeesh, you guys are violent! You don't have to start mashing up your buttons violently when playing video games. I can almost guarantee you it doesn't make the game any easier.

lol I know, but it sure makes me feel like the game gets easier :) Sometimes if I play lightly but die I might be inclined to think I didn't push the button hard enough to illicit a response from the PSP so next I'll press harder. Multiply that mindset times 10 and you got yourself button mashing to the max.

In BbS, Mirage Arena was already kind of like a social hub. You could have multiple people in it and on the PS3, voice chat will hopefully be enabled. I doubt we'll get some huge hub where there are 50 or so keyblade wielders walking around, but if they keep Mirage Arena as is, I think it'd be cool to have the 6 that we have in a hub together, kind of like in fighting game lobbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back