• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX guide book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denne

New member
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Messages
64
Age
37
I was just wondering if there any site that you can order or pre-order the guidebook to Kingdom Hearts 2.5?

Denne

New member
Joined
Jan 13, 2014
Messages
64
Age
37
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Hd Remix guide book

but do you think it will come out after the game has been released?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
35,552
Awards
96
Age
32
Location
California
Website
twitter.com
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Hd Remix guide book

No. Highly unlikely. If one was planned, it would have been announced already, and guides are rarely retroactively made these days.

kreezy64

Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2013
Messages
112
Awards
6
Location
North East Ohio
But we had one for 1.5, why not also 2.5? I also remember it being a couple months maybe before hearing about a guide for 1.5. I got it for christmas and i remember hearing about it coming out maybe late october, november

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
35,552
Awards
96
Age
32
Location
California
Website
twitter.com
But we had one for 1.5, why not also 2.5? I also remember it being a couple months maybe before hearing about a guide for 1.5. I got it for christmas and i remember hearing about it coming out maybe late october, november

1.5's guide had been announced a few months before release and it was planned to come out the same week as release but the publisher had some kind of issue so they pushed the release to October.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
9,312
Awards
16
Location
M.I.A.
Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Hd Remix guide book

No. Highly unlikely. If one was planned, it would have been announced already, and guides are rarely retroactively made these days.

That's unfortunate. You'd think with all the new features they'd make one. This one is gonna have even more new content than 1.5 did too

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
1,634
Awards
11
Location
Minnesota, United States
I luckily have the guide books for both KH2 and BBS. I actually have the fancy guide for KH2 with the Final Form cover and it came with Jiminy's Journal. Too bad I actually used it and now the pages are starting to fall out. :/

robvandam111

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
3,448
Awards
6
Location
Miami
I wrote a message to Prima Guides months ago. And I got this:

Hi Robert,

Sadly, we will not be releasing a guide for this game.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,

Jamie
Prima Support