• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMIX guide book

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denne

I was just wondering if there any site that you can order or pre-order the guidebook to Kingdom Hearts 2.5?

Denne

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Hd Remix guide book

but do you think it will come out after the game has been released?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

No. Highly unlikely. If one was planned, it would have been announced already, and guides are rarely retroactively made these days.

kreezy64

Awards
But we had one for 1.5, why not also 2.5? I also remember it being a couple months maybe before hearing about a guide for 1.5. I got it for christmas and i remember hearing about it coming out maybe late october, november

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
But we had one for 1.5, why not also 2.5? I also remember it being a couple months maybe before hearing about a guide for 1.5. I got it for christmas and i remember hearing about it coming out maybe late october, november

1.5's guide had been announced a few months before release and it was planned to come out the same week as release but the publisher had some kind of issue so they pushed the release to October.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

No. Highly unlikely. If one was planned, it would have been announced already, and guides are rarely retroactively made these days.

That's unfortunate. You'd think with all the new features they'd make one. This one is gonna have even more new content than 1.5 did too

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I luckily have the guide books for both KH2 and BBS. I actually have the fancy guide for KH2 with the Final Form cover and it came with Jiminy's Journal. Too bad I actually used it and now the pages are starting to fall out. :/

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I wrote a message to Prima Guides months ago. And I got this:

Hi Robert,

Sadly, we will not be releasing a guide for this game.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you,

Jamie
Prima Support
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2014 4:46 PM
To: Feedback (PrimaGames)
Subject: [other] Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix

Hi! I love your HARDCOVER Kingdom Heart 1.5 HD Remix guide. I'm actually a Final Fantasy Fan so I do my best collecting what I want. I was wondering whether if you guys at Prima Guide will also make a "HARDCOVER" guide for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix? And I hope you guys release it in time as well.
--------------------------
Sent from primagames.com contact form by: Robert

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
These days, guidebooks serve as nothing more than collector's items. If you need any information, you can find much more helpful and accurate tips online.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I luckily have the guide books for both KH2 and BBS. I actually have the fancy guide for KH2 with the Final Form cover and it came with Jiminy's Journal. Too bad I actually used it and now the pages are starting to fall out. :/

Yeah same here, came across by luck and still have it in mint! My other normal one is kinda falling apart.

These days, guidebooks serve as nothing more than collector's items. If you need any information, you can find much more helpful and accurate tips online.

True, it's not like we don't know this game like the back of our hands anyway. At least I do

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I assume a guide for this game was not made due to 1.5's not selling well (from what I heard). The sad part of the matter is that PG can only blame themselves for a very lackluster 1.5 guide and to top it all off, they released this "lackluster" guide months after 1.5 came out. How can they expect sales to be good? It just is sad because 1.5 was a great collector's piece to look at and I would have loved a complimentary 2.5 guide but I guess the faster PG learns to increase the quality, the better, since I want a top notch looking KH3 guide ;) Come back Brady Games!!!!

Dark Wing

Awards
I'm not too sad about the lack of a 2.5 guide after seeing the job prima did with 1.5. looks great on my shelf. as a guide it's completely subpar. I never got any useful information out of it and a few of the entries I tried using ended up being wrong and most of what I did need the guide for was not present at all and I ended up going to the internet anyway. complete waste of money.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would agree if these were the vanilla versions of the games but since they are the Final Mixes I'll need some tips myself.

It's not such a dramatic change between games that you wouldn't be able to apply what you knew from KH2 to KH2FM.

And for Org boss + LW help, there are plenty of guides online and forums like this to help.

I'm not too sad about the lack of a 2.5 guide after seeing the job prima did with 1.5. looks great on my shelf. as a guide it's completely subpar. I never got any useful information out of it and a few of the entries I tried using ended up being wrong and most of what I did need the guide for was not present at all and I ended up going to the internet anyway. complete waste of money.

Yeah :\

It really is gorgeous. I'm thinking of selling mine on eBay at some point since it is rare now. xD

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It's not such a dramatic change between games that you wouldn't be able to apply what you knew from KH2 to KH2FM.

And for Org boss + LW help, there are plenty of guides online and forums like this to help.

Yeah :\

It really is gorgeous. I'm thinking of selling mine on eBay at some point since it is rare now. xD

Can you believe how much is that guide being sold for from Amazon. It's incredible.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Aw, damn it. I was hoping they'd make a 2.5 guide. Really wanted one so I could have it with my 1.5 guide.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I would have liked to have had a copy myself, but as a sheer novelty item, as mentioned. It's usually quicker (and more efficient) for me to just search for my answers online, but I would have especially loved a BBS guide since I never owned the vanilla one.

I wonder, does that PG statement mean no digital version will be released as well?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
I wonder, does that PG statement mean no digital version will be released as well?
Probably, I never heard of a digital only PG guide.

I'm not surprised that there won't be a 2.5 guide, giving the amount of work PG spent on the 1.5 guide which was next to none.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back