• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix thoughts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stardustfire

Hey sorry if there was a post about this already but do you guys think there could be birth by sleep volume 2 in 2.5 remix? I say this because I really want to know what happened to aqua on the realm of darkness and I'm pretty sure (but not totally sure) that it would be in the time frame of the the second half of the kingdom hearts storyline. (Hence the name 2.5) And square could do that as one of the 3 games (instead of re-coded or something cause re-coded was the ONLY KH game that I did not genuinely enjoy haha).I understand that square would need to make a new game and that would defeat the whole purpose of there plan of re-releseing past games but tell me what you think.

Vəntus

Awards
Website
the-gapra-whitewood.tumblr.com
To be honest, if anything, 2.5 would have KH2FM, BBSFM and DDD cutscenes, maybe even the Re:coded ones since they're less than a normal BBS game unless they decide to do the same as they did with Days in the 1.5 Remix. And then a next game merging BBS and DDD's gameplay with Aqua, Lea and Kairi as playable characters (on Vita... I wish), but that last part could always be skipped and put in KH3 as cutscenes.

stardustfire

Vəntus;5950227 said:
To be honest, if anything, 2.5 would have KH2FM, BBSFM and DDD cutscenes, maybe even the Re:coded ones since they're less than a normal BBS game unless they decide to do the same as they did with Days in the 1.5 Remix. And then a next game merging BBS and DDD's gameplay with Aqua, Lea and Kairi as playable characters (on Vita... I wish), but that last part could always be skipped and put in KH3 as cutscenes.

Ok haha but I don't think they would put BBSFM in 2.5 because that part of the storyline is before even 1.5 so that would't make any sense if they are trying to Re-release the series in chronological order. Which I think they are trying to do. and maybe the 1.5 and 2.5 numbers are connected to the secret ending of BBSFM (Remember when those numbers popped up during that scene?) Hence the reason why I brought up Birth by sleep volume 2. But I guess they could still do that if they wanted to and I could totally see that happening.

State

Awards
I concur with Ventus; KH HD 2.5, as I speculate, will have KH2FM, BBSFM and cutscenes of either Re: coded, DDD or both. It's possible BbS Vol. 2 could be included, but, personally, it could be a small game that consists of going from X location to Y place while fighting enemies and triggering cutscenes like meeting with Riku, Mickey, and AtW.

Kevin Perez

Ok haha but I don't think they would put BBSFM in 2.5 because that part of the storyline is before even 1.5 so that would't make any sense if they are trying to Re-release the series in chronological order. Which I think they are trying to do. and maybe the 1.5 and 2.5 numbers are connected to the secret ending of BBSFM (Remember when those numbers popped up during that scene?) Hence the reason why I brought up Birth by sleep volume 2. But I guess they could still do that if they wanted to and I could totally see that happening.
Then where would they put BBSFM then? It's only logical that it's going to appear on 2.5 ReMix. The whole purpose of these re-releases is to put all the games into the PS3 platform. It doesn't make sense to spread the games even more so than they already are. I would also agree BBSFM ties in more with the later games. It's a prequel that should be played after the other games.

stardustfire

Then where would they put BBSFM then? It's only logical that it's going to appear on 2.5 ReMix. The whole purpose of these re-releases is to put all the games into the PS3 platform. It doesn't make sense to spread the games even more so than they already are. I would also agree BBSFM ties in more with the later games. It's a prequel that should be played after the other games.
Vəntus;5950240 said:
The reason why I bring up BBSFM is because KH2FM and BBSFM are tied, since KH2FM basically introduces Aqua and Terra.
I concur with Ventus; KH HD 2.5, as I speculate, will have KH2FM, BBSFM and cutscenes of either Re: coded, DDD or both. It's possible BbS Vol. 2 could be included, but, personally, it could be a small game that consists of going from X location to Y place while fighting enemies and triggering cutscenes like meeting with Riku, Mickey, and AtW.
You guys have a good point I'm just hoping they don't decide to put re-coded in at all haha. So do you think that square would put KH2FM BBSFM and maybe a special cutscene (Possibly pretty long) explaining the events of Birth by sleep volume 2? or A small game (like what seraph was talking about)? I just really want to know what happens to aqua!

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
There's like one or two important cutscenes in all of Re:coded. I see no reason not to include them along with the DDD cutscenes.

State

Awards
You guys have a good point I'm just hoping they don't decide to put re-coded in at all haha
I wouldn't have a problem with Re: coded being in there. '_'

So do you think that square would put KH2FM BBSFM and maybe a special cutscene (Possibly pretty long) explaining the events of Birth by sleep volume 2?
Special cutscenes sound like an idea, maybe it'll be a mini-movie consisting of half an hour?

I just really want to know what happens to aqua!
What we can say from a couple of scenes is that she's roamed the Realm of Darkness for the past decade, God knows doing what besides being alone.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I wouldn't have a problem with Re: coded being in there. '_'

Special cutscenes sound like an idea, maybe it'll be a mini-movie consisting of half an hour?

What we can say from a couple of scenes is that she's roamed the Realm of Darkness for the past decade, God knows doing what besides being alone.

That sounds nice, too.. I wonder if Aqua is freeing the Worlds that fell to Darkness like we saw in BBS FM special clip.

State

Awards
So, basically, you mean an episode?
I'm not having a hard time imagining something along the lines of being branded KINGDOM HEARTS Episode Aqua. xD

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
So, basically, you mean an episode?

I would consider it like an extended blank points movie with Aqua's gameplay smacked dabbed in the middle unless of course they remove Aqua's gameplay and replace with cutscenes. That would be the better choice.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Most likely, KH2.5 HD Remix would contain KH2FM, BBSFM, and cutscenes of KH3D and Re:Coded like others have said. I honestly have no idea if there would be anything else beyond that. If somehow, there is a form of BBS Volume 2, I think it'd be neat to have it it's own game, but it would most likely be a movie like what Days is meant to be.

Domination

Awards
I don't think that they would include an entirely new game bundled with a HD Kingdom Hearts 2. I also don't think that BBSFM would be included in the 2.5 Collection considering it was only released almost 3 years ago. That would be like re releasing God of War 3 or Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think that they would include an entirely new game bundled with a HD Kingdom Hearts 2. I also don't think that BBSFM would be included in the 2.5 Collection considering it was only released almost 3 years ago. That would be like re releasing God of War 3 or Super Mario Galaxy 2.

It was also released on a dead system and has content that was never released outside of Japan. Not to mention BBS would just work better on a PS3. The Mirage Arena is one feature that would benefit from being on the PS3 with it's online capabilities.

Also Mass Effect 3 was released in 2010 yet it is in the Mass Effect collection.

God of War Saga collection contains God of War, God of War II, God of War III, God of War: Chains of Olympus, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta. GoW3 was released in 2010.

Domination

Awards
It was also released on a dead system and has content that was never released outside of Japan. Not to mention BBS would just work better on a PS3. The Mirage Arena is one feature that would benefit from being on the PS3 with it's online capabilities.

Also Mass Effect 3 was released in 2010 yet it is in the Mass Effect collection.

God of War Saga collection contains God of War, God of War II, God of War III, God of War: Chains of Olympus, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta. GoW3 was released in 2010.

Touche .

crash13

Awards
The point of the collections was to bring all the games to one console. Why would they leave out very important pieces of the puzzle? BBS and 3D have to be included somehow in 2.5. IMO Re:coded should make an appearance as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back