• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora x kairi

Has anyone with there Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix game had problems on Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix because on my PS3 Version it freezes when you get off the main menu and also coming on to a battle. Is it got a default or is it normal because BBS Final mix on the game doesn't have a problem with freezing it works fine... Really do need help on this has been bugging me for weeks.

Awards
The only problem I've had so far is that it takes a few more seconds for drive forms to activte. The freezing isn't normal as far as I know.

Yamuraiha

Awards
I don't think it's normal. My game froze once and I couldn't do anything, so I had to restart my PS3 and everything worked just fine .. but that was it?
I think the drive form thing is normal though.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Oh look, another glitch to add to the batch *crunch* I'll add it to the heap... =/

I didn't think KH2 suffered A LOT from rushing (yet again)...

SephirothZ

I have not had any issues with KH2FM. Though I purposely did not go into drive form against Xemnas 1 because of the facedown glitch.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
I didn't use Limit Form during my battle against story Xemnas 1 but I did against Data Xemnas 1 and nothing happened (the game didn't freeze).

scottsxiii

My only problem with Xemnas was the delayed reaction commands in the final fight, and that was a pain. I used Limit Form in both battles and nothing happened.

Some guy

I have yet to encounter any glitch/ missing texture too.

The only problem I have is the drive loading times and sometimes the game freezes for 1s at the start of the Larxene fight ... though that last problem could be due to my console :/

Anagram

Banned
My only problem with Xemnas was the delayed reaction commands in the final fight.

Me too. I did not experience any issues until the final fight with "zebra xemnas". The reactions weren't working at all.

lonewolf100

yeah I've started to have problems too. the game played fine until i got to the last world then it started acting odd
i was going through a gummi level and the music just cut off but it didn't freeze
twice i got a new weapon and when to check it the game freezes then takes me back to the main screen. the disc is clean and other games work fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back