• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Scan in VJump Featuring Re:coded!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Following up from the scan shown two days ago, this time Re:coded has been featured in VJump with several new screens. Check out Data Sora's adentures in Agrabah and Wonderland as he encounters familiar faces and battles the mysterious bugs that have corrupted Jiminy's Journal!

Update: Thanks to Zephyr, we have a full translation of the scan!

Returning into a full remake of cutscenes!!
KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded

The latest breaking news for the HD version of KINGDOM HEARTS. In this issue, we will take a look into the highlights of KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded which is being remade into cutscenes!!

Three points of interests to discover in this profound story!

Point of interest Part 1
Mysterious messages are left in Jiminy's Journal!!

"These are not Sora's memories but the memories of those who are connected to Sora."

Sora explores the data world that has been invaded by bugs and searches for the mystery behind the message.

Point of interest Part 2
Adventure through Disney worlds through the footage!!

"Seems like my work here is done!"

Beautiful cutscenes of Disney worlds in KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded. Surprise and excitement awaits in this adventure in better quality.

Point of interest Part 3
Re:coded Battles are remade in HD!!

Fighting against bug blocks!!

Bugs corrupt the worlds' defenses! Battles part of the adventure throughout the footage are powerful!

Additional elements in the HD version!!

Character Glossary - Introduces characters that have appeared throughout the story, a character glossary has been added!

Additional Cutscenes - The original cutscenes contain over 2 hours or more in length.

Completion Reward - You will obtain a special PS3 custom theme!!

Trophy Support - Trophy support has been added. Collect trophies while you enjoy the game.

HD versions of three games are included into one collection!!

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded is the story that leads after KINGDOM HEARTS II. Additional elements and cutscenes have been added and remade into HD footage!

"Okay Pete, give back Riku!"

Even powerful enemies cannot break the ties between strong friendships!

The person in the black coat is a close friend of Sora. He has been following the mystery of the message.

Sora
A hero chosen by the Keyblade. He will go on a big adventure in the data world along with his companions.

Riku
Adventuring in the data world, he assists Sora and The King.

The King
Following the mystery of the message, he requests Sora to explore the data world!

Source: bKvEBVAvUq

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Oh my god, Mickey and Sora floating through the memories is the cutest thing I think I've ever seen and Re:Coded is going to RUIN me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
SLAY ME

I didn't expect to see a scene from the ending so soon ;~; <3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Translations are coming soon shortly! Will try to finish as soon as possible.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I've finished the translations of the scan.

Returning into a full remake of cutscenes!!
KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded

The latest breaking news for the HD version of KINGDOM HEARTS. In this issue, we will take a look into the highlights of KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded which is being remade into cutscenes!!

Three points of interests to discover in this profound story!

Point of interest Part 1
Mysterious messages are left in Jiminy's Journal!!

"These are not Sora's memories but the memories of those who are connected to Sora."

Sora explores the data world that has been invaded by bugs and searches for the mystery behind the message.

Point of interest Part 2
Adventure through Disney worlds through the footage!!

"Seems like my work here is done!"

Beautiful cutscenes of Disney worlds in KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded. Surprise and excitement awaits in this adventure in better quality.

Point of interest Part 3

Bugs corrupt the worlds' defenses! Battles part of the adventure throughout the footage are powerful!

Character Glossary - Introduces characters that have appeared throughout the story, a character glossary has been added!

Additional Cutscenes - The original cutscenes contain over 2 hours or more in length.

Completion Reward - You will obtain a special PS3 custom theme!!

Trophy Support - Trophy support has been added. Collect trophies while you enjoy the game.

HD versions of three games are included into one collection!!

KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded is the story that leads after KINGDOM HEARTS II. Additional elements and cutscenes have been added and remade into HD footage!

"Okay Pete, give back Riku!"

Even powerful enemies cannot break the ties between strong friendships!

The person in the black coat is a close friend of Sora. He has been following the mystery of the message.

Sora
A hero chosen by the Keyblade. He will go on a big adventure in the data world along with his companions.

Riku
Adventuring in the data world, he assists Sora and The King.

The King
Following the mystery of the message, he requests Sora to explore the data world!

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
VJump is trying way too hard to sell me on a non-playable game.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Not meaning to nitpick here, but isn't what Data-Sora is saying "Okay Pete, return Riku!"?

Thanks for the translation, though! I know it isn't new, but the fact that we'll be able to enjoy the battles really incentivises me to watch the movie. That along with the new recorded lines are what I'm looking forward to the most when it comes to HD Re:coded.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Not meaning to nitpick here, but isn't what Data-Sora is saying "Okay Pete, return Riku!"?

Thanks for the translation, though! I know it isn't new, but the fact that we'll be able to enjoy the battles really incentivises me to watch the movie. That along with the new recorded lines are what I'm looking forward to the most when it comes to HD Re:coded.

Ohh thanks Solo for catching that! I will fix it right now.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Point of interest Part 3

Character Glossary - Introduces characters that have appeared throughout the story, a character glossary has been added!

Additional Cutscenes - The original cutscenes contain over 2 hours or more in length.

Consider my wanting of this peaked to the highest possible levels! ;A;

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I am crying over the ending scene too. I never quite thought to visualize it in 3D before because I was so used to seeing it in re:Coded but that is beyond perfect.

HD Coded is going to be so much better than HD Days because it's going to be fluid and they've been able to take the liberty to add things that they couldn't with Days. I'm so excited. :3

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I saw this earlier but I was out and about and when I got home I forgot about it until right now but OH MY GOD RE:CODED IS THE CUTEST THING EVER AND IT'S GOING TO BE SO HEARTBREAKING.

Personally I hope Sora and Mickey are like flying through these memories with the characters, like that scene in FFX when they're flying through Zanarkand, but they just look to be floating there and MICKEY LET GO OF SORA YOU ARE WITH RIKU GOD DAMN IT.

AND DISNEY. THE LOTUS FOREST LOOKS SO DARK (I honestly believed they put in Halloween Town and this was a surprise reveal :p)

I can not wait for this. I'm certainly going to watch it all in Japanese when it comes out, I can't hold out for 2 months.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
After seeing that screenshot for the ending I am more excited than I have ever been! The Re:Coded cinematic is gonna be the best part of 2.5 ReMix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back