• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Wow, these are way more doable than the first one. I can probably get most of them, especially if they stack.

...I don't know if I want to take the time and get the Gummi Ship ones though... I think I can get pretty much everything else in like one playthrough.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Wellllll, No Heart is actually fairly difficult, so you may need to be lvl 99 to beat him anyway :p Well, I had to be at least...But that was also as Terra who I am the worst with. Then again all those battles were made with multiplayer in mind I believe so I think they probably tweaked them now?

Yes, they did so it be more single than multi

Eir

Awards
Level 99 isn't necessary and it actually doesn't help you for BBS anyway because STR/DEF only go so far before you hit the caps for bosses at which point the whole thing becomes irrelevant. Not to mention the EXP needed to get to Level 99 is atrocious anyway. I'm thankful they've saved us from what would've been a really boring grind.

And yeah they did say they were tweaking things. Hopefully the mechanics for how the game played out with Zero EXP is one of them... cause Level 1 CM is terrible on BBS as well.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Ok lunatics, Ice Cream Beat is FUN! And the Gummi Ships in KH2 knocked the first outta the park with pacing, action, and customization! Why dread it? I dread the first ReMix, definitely NOT the second...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Highly doubt they will be stackable, and don't see the need to rage. Much better then three playthroughs or worse, Re:CoM's six. .

I don't exactly have the free time to play KH2 twice like I did as a teenager. It's a really long game and even with the gameplay improvements, it's still my least favorite game in the series (of course after Days)

I can rage.

Eir

Awards
Ok lunatics, Ice Cream Beat is FUN! And the Gummi Ships in KH2 knocked the first outta the park with pacing, action, and customization! Why dread it? I dread the first ReMix, definitely NOT the second...

Those Level 3 missions require you to use all your fingers and it can get kinda sore doing it for extended periods of time after a while. :p

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Why more Gummi Ship missions?? Why do you do this to us?? And for the love of all that is holy, these trophies better be stackable this time around...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Why more Gummi Ship missions?? Why do you do this to us?? And for the love of all that is holy, these trophies better be stackable this time around...

If they aren't, at least it won't kill you. Only two complete playthroughs this time instead of 3 each.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Those Level 3 missions require you to use all your fingers and it can get kinda sore doing it for extended periods of time after a while. :p
A challenge in an easy game is hardly a bad thing in my opinion! And you don't hafta do them all at once.
I've never gotten a platinum, but this seems like something I could actually go for. I'd gladly do others' Ice Cream and Gummi Ships for them if I could. And Fruitball. I'm good at that, too!

Kinda excited. I like them, myself.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
I don't exactly have the free time to play KH2 twice like I did as a teenager. It's a really long game
Are you sure?

I replayed vanilla KHII a couple years ago (first time playing Proud) and I knocked it out in about 12 hours.
That might've been with cutscenes, too.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Are you sure?

I replayed vanilla KHII a couple years ago (first time playing Proud) and I knocked it out in about 12 hours.
That might've been with cutscenes, too.

Between school during the day and soon-to-be work at night and my class assignments, squeezing in 12 hours a second time will likely never happen until the winter.

My usual KH2 run is 20 hours.

Eir

Awards
Yeah, there's no way I'm letting a few Gummi missions stop me. Overall the lists for both games are great, barring the Proud/Critical pair for KH2FM but I'm looking at that on the bright side, it could've been worse. I think I'll probably just try a speedrun of Proud and do everything else on Critical.

Just super glad there's no Level 99 trophy for BBS FM. I think I'd rather do the Level 99 trophy for Riku in Re:CoM again, to be honest. (And that was terrible too!)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm actually worried about those mini games you guys are referring to. I remember some...and I also remember having a hard time going through the Coliseum challenges that time around.

Expect Gummi Ship missions for Kingdom Hearts 3

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Level 99 isn't necessary and it actually doesn't help you for BBS anyway because STR/DEF only go so far before you hit the caps for bosses at which point the whole thing becomes irrelevant. Not to mention the EXP needed to get to Level 99 is atrocious anyway. I'm thankful they've saved us from what would've been a really boring grind.

And yeah they did say they were tweaking things. Hopefully the mechanics for how the game played out with Zero EXP is one of them... cause Level 1 CM is terrible on BBS as well.

Hm, guess I never really noticed? I think I kind of just used that EXP Walker trick where you put something on the control stick and let them walk in a circle all night. :p That being said, yeah leveling up in BBS is horrid, and I guess the lack of trophies for it kind of shows they know that.

Sdog

Awards
Thank the heavens for no 'Beating without continue' or 'in this time frame' trophies. Been waiting for this list for months, literally was just looking it up yesterday! =D

And blast those gummi ships ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back