• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The BBS critical one, if it's not for just one game, then it is probably for one game + final episode + secret episode on critical.

WolfMeat

In the same interview, it was also announced that Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- would feature more trophies than the previous collection, Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-.

But wait... didn't 1.5 have 110 trophies, as opposed to 2.5's 102?

I'm very happy that there aren't any trophies pertaining to the Trinity Archives though. Completing those was a mess :/

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But wait... didn't 1.5 have 110 trophies, as opposed to 2.5's 102?
Yeah, it did, which makes Yasue's words outdated;

Yasue: Yeah, for 2.5, there's a lot...several actually. For example, there are a lot of easy and difficult ones that we're actually tweaking right now. One of them is Anti Form - how many times you become Dark Sora, or how many times for Kingdom Hearts II, Mickey comes along, Mickey stays with you. For Kingdom Hearts II, the gameplay is very diverse; there are a lot of things you can do, so there was a lot of room to make trophies. I think there's a lot more trophies in Kingdom Hearts 2.5 than 1.5. Kingdom Hearts II and Birth By Sleep really have a lot of gameplay.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Am I the only one who really hate the fruit game?
I mean at least I don't feel constantly cheated on the ice cream game as frustrating as that game is.
I've looked at the instructions and tips given by other players but that fruit game is still fucking killing me, doesn't make any sense, just pure luck.
It will probably take 1000 tries before I finish Fantastic on all the ice cream songs though so we'll see what I manage to finish first.
Can't wait till I get to beat MF with a real controller though :)

Key to Truth

Awards
Honestly... these trophies are WAY too easy in my opinion. I was expecting at least one or two to be fairly difficult. They could have put one for getting through the Cavern of Remembrance too. I feel very disappointed. They could have put so many interesting trophies. What a waste...

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Honestly... these trophies are WAY too easy in my opinion. I was expecting at least one or two to be fairly difficult. They could have put one for getting through the Cavern of Remembrance too. I feel very disappointed. They could have put so many interesting trophies. What a waste...

Didn't you follow the news, they said they would make them easier to obtain, sorry they are a waste but outside the mini game and gummi mission, these are at least ones I can get. I have never platinum one of my games, none.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, you have to get through it in order to get at least "To Rule Them All"

Key to Truth

Awards
Well, you have to get through it in order to get at least "To Rule Them All"

Well, yeah, but that's not an achievement on its own. They could have put a trophy for beating the cavern and then another for defeating all the data org XIII. Also, I know they made the trophies easier, but somewhere deep inside my heart I was expecting them to put a LV1CM trophy since that's the game that started it and is extremely well balanced. xD

Didn't you follow the news, they said they would make them easier to obtain, sorry they are a waste but outside the mini game and gummi mission, these are at least ones I can get. I have never platinum one of my games, none.

Well, I did follow the news and I know that they said they would be easier, but for some reason I was expecting them to add more curious and challenging trophies for hardcore KH players. I mean, at least for BBS they added some curious ones like performing the command Breaktime with all character but for KH2 it's just what you would expect as basic trophies, at least in my opinion.

FangirlfromHell

Awards
YES! My obsession with Ice Cream Beat shall be rewarded! NO! S rank in Gummi Ship missions?! I can't even complete the ones from 1.5. Overall,these are quite logical trophies. Thank every deity known to mankind! No stupid trophy that requires keeping stupid Kingdom Key!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
1st impression: now why is it we get more gold trophies from the non-playable games than the ones that are playable in these collections?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
lol @ "Armor of Eraqus", seems like the English localization team failed again although this probably stems from the same political correctness that turned "Holy" to "Faith".

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
There's Trophies for using Break Time! (And Terra's is called Musclehead XD)
Getting Fantastic in the Ice Cream Beat Master mode shouldn't be too hard for me (I think I did it on the PSP.) The Fruitball Trophy...it'll be more annoying than hard, but I don't think I'll have a problem.

anniinan

Can someone play Fruit Ball for me? I'll gladly play all your Ice Cream Beat challenges in exchange ;A;

I VOLUNTEER!! I VOLUNTEER (as tribute).

Today I nearly threw my PSP out of the window because of Ice Cream beat. (and then again because of the fruitball but I've done all of them once already so I know I can do it)

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I'm guessing the mini games you guys are referring to are from Birth By Sleep? I haven't played title yet, so I'm in for a surprise.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm guessing the mini games you guys are referring to are from Birth By Sleep? I haven't played title yet, so I'm in for a surprise.

Yep. HAVE FUN! It is really a gamble over what you might be good at with these mini-games.

lol @ "Armor of Eraqus", seems like the English localization team failed again although this probably stems from the same political correctness that turned "Holy" to "Faith".

We knew it was Armor of Eraqus since the trailer where they showed off all of the "new" content for the NA/EU market. It's a shame about the name because "Armor of the Master" was a much better name.

1st impression: now why is it we get more gold trophies from the non-playable games than the ones that are playable in these collections?

Lol, they try to fit too many trophies in the main games which leaves them less points for gold, so they make up for the lack of gold in the easy "game"

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The KH2 trophies look easy except for the Gummi Ship missions and the Lingering Will one. I probably won't finish the trophies for this one either... Birth by Sleep looks okay, I guess? Thankfully, there's no requirement to get the characters to level 99, because I don't have that kind of time.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
We knew it was Armor of Eraqus since the trailer where they showed off all of the "new" content for the NA/EU market. It's a shame about the name because "Armor of the Master" was a much better name.
Back then I was giving them the benefit of doubt but after the additional translation of the Final Mix stuff in the first ReMIX I'm not surprised they got along with it.
I wonder how the "Master Keeper" keyblade will be translated though, maybe it's "Eraqus Keeper" now.:wink:

Kevin Perez

I bet within week or so, most folks will have already completed KHII Final Mix+ and be on BBS.

:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back