• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Trophy List Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel95

Awards
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! Difficulty trophies stack in 2.5! (load of good that does us for 1.5)
rejoicing.gif

But there's only three difficulty trophies in all of 2.5, so it's a moot point.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, I am happy that it seemingly only requires 2 playthroughs of KH2 and just 1 of birth by sleep. KH1.5 took way too many playthroughs (three minimum I believe?) and I never even platinum'd Re: CoM.

Edit: Okay, only one playthrough of each. :) Def platinuming.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Haha, that's the best news I've heard all day! As meaningless as it is.
Will any of them actually BE stackable? You said they were, but what does that encompass, exactly?

That was the exact point of her post - that they ARE stackable.

1.5's trophies didn't stack and required you to play the game on every single difficulty to acquire the trophies, rather than just playing on the highest level and automatically claiming the lower difficulty achievements.

2.5's trophies do stack so you'll only have to play on Critical and you'll also acquire the trophy for Proud afterwards.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
That was the exact point of her post - that they ARE stackable.

1.5's trophies didn't stack and required you to play the game on every single difficulty to acquire the trophies, rather than just playing on the highest level and automatically claiming the lower difficulty achievements.

2.5's trophies do stack so you'll only have to play on Critical and you'll also acquire the trophy for Proud afterwards.

I understand the post, that wasnt my question. Dont you unlock Critical after youve won on Proud? I dont know. But if so then the only stackable ones I see are 'clear the story' and 'clear the story on Proud.' I could very well be wrong, but I thought you didnt start with Critical?

Eir

Awards
Critical is available from the start. It's only KH3D that requires you to unlock it first.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
I understand the post, that wasnt my question. Dont you unlock Critical after youve won on Proud? I dont know. But if so then the only stackable ones I see are 'clear the story' and 'clear the story on Proud.' I could very well be wrong, but I thought you didnt start with Critical?

I was also under this impression. :p But I was planning on playing KH2 FM at least twice anyways so it's all good for me!

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Then again, only a few times is fighting a giant whale fun, right. Monstro, no so much.

Hmmm, looks like Sin's toxin has gotten to you. Looks like you made it out OK. Praise be to Yevon.

In all seriousness, I agree that fighting a giant whale in games isn't necessarily the greatest thing out there. I give credit for the Monstro fight in that they were at least trying something, but in the end, the boss battle against him just pales in comparison to Armor of the Master, No Heart and even the Red Eyes Heartless/thing/whatever in the Secret Episode.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I just realised Rookie and Coliseum Competitor are almost identical.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
This is a huge relief. I like being able to just work on on save file without having to restart the game just to get a bunch of trophies. I'll probably be more inclined to actually trophy hunt. Which is something I almost never do except for my most beloved games.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
If you guys are interested. Playstationtrophies.org is already brewing thoughts on working out the trophies for the game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol the trophy for The Adventurer: Ventus has a render of Beta-Ven

Character03%20-%20Ventus01.png

what a blast from the past~

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
lol the trophy for The Adventurer: Ventus has a render of Beta-Ven

Character03%20-%20Ventus01.png

what a blast from the past~

Aw, cutie!Ven.

By the way, what are the misable trophies for both KH2 and BBS?

There aren't really any missables. The only way you can miss anything in this game is by not doing what the trophy asks you.

The only trophies I can think of that would be possible to miss are "The Adventurer: Aqua" & "Collector" if you don't complete Aqua's Reports in her story before jumping into Final Episode & Secret Episode because there are treasures/stickers in Radiant Garden that will be locked out once you start Final Episode...and then everything in Secret Episode.

So it is best to 1) Have three separate files for Aqua's story, Final Episode, and Secret Episode, 2) Get all stickers, treasures, and rare item drops from Radiant Garden before starting Final Episode.

That's all I can think of.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Just making sure since I do plan to complete it. Don't know much about the Final Mix versions and never played Birth By Sleep. Wanted to make sure since there were mini-games involved. Thanks for the response!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back