• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Boxart Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue boxart has been revealed on Square Enix's e-Store!.

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 will be releasing in Japan on January 12, 2017 and will cost 7,344円.

stareyedprince

We're being spoiled rotten guys, this is too much for me lol

IMO this is the best cover out of all the HD remixes. Its not too cluttered and spaced nicely, the colors are gorgeous and everyone looks great!

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Love how ripped Riku is on the cover compared to his other appearances on covers, lol. Other than that, this cover is definitely the best of the bunch. It's fantastic.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
That's just... amazing. I love it. I'm so so happy we got Nomura art. Aqua looks gorgeous and the composition is so much better than in the previous remixes. I'm happy. Good times.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
anybody notice 3d stuff is parody of xv where notic and his friends are behind him

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Actually, I have one small nitpick with this cover. What's up with Goofy's feet? They look hella oddly placed

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
Said it in the last thread I like this cover art best. Donald and Goofy don't pull off the Suicide Squad moment so well but the sky and the colors and oh look Nomura artwork of the Foretellers.

Still.
Needs more Kairi.
She's in the trailer.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
anybody notice 3d stuff is parody of xv where notic and his friends are behind him

o_O

I wouldn't call it a parody but yeah. Weird that he's still doing that but I guess that pose was his decision at the time.

Cactuar

GUYS PLEASE MY BRAIN AT 4:45 AM CAN'T TAKE ALL THIS HYPE

But god this box art is gorgeous. Definitely the best of the HD remixes. Love that the blue to pink sky from the unchained x art is being used here cause it just looks so darn pretty <3

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Hold up, where's Chirithy at? aside that, I'm more than happy with what I see! Best ReMix cover to date! :)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You know who else isn't on this cover. Ventus. /RIP Dandelion theory
I'm betting every single portrait on here will be released as a "2.8 Ill. Version" in Unchained S2.

Ventus not being here neither confirms or denies Ventus as a Dandelion. Plus, Ephemer and Skuld are not on this cover either so we can't really make a definitive conclusion of Ventus involvement in X just yet.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Woah, just woah. The other covers are nice, but they never really impressed me. But this one... just woah. This one easily takes the cake. Damn, if Nomura is going to make the covers better, just imagine what KH3's cover will look like.

Hold up, where's Chirithy at? aside that, I'm more than happy with what I see! Best ReMix cover to date! :)
Yeah, that is weird. Chirithy has been seen alongside Master Ava in the previous trailer, so I kinda expected Chirithy to be with Master Ava. Or Master Ava would hold Chirithy like Skuld did in the 3rd Anniversary Key Art.

Narxus

You know, the human brain can only handle a certain amount of hype before it swells up and causes serious damage or death. I'd tone this crap down because we are reaching some critical levels here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back