• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Boxart Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah, gosoxtim mentioned this on the first page.

So this Boxart Art is nice and stuff. But when do they reveal that special edition? Like they did with 1.5 and 2.5. A stuffed animal, a pin, a artbook, the game, a cd. All in a big box.
And, do they ever release collector edition game consoles of Kingdom Hearts? What's the chance of getting a Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Collectors Edition PS4?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Yeah, gosoxtim mentioned this on the first page.

So this Boxart Art is nice and stuff. But when do they reveal that special edition? Like they did with 1.5 and 2.5. A stuffed animal, a pin, a artbook, the game, a cd. All in a big box.
And, do they ever release collector edition game consoles of Kingdom Hearts? What's the chance of getting a Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Collectors Edition PS4?
I recall DDD and BBS Bundles, but other than that?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I recall DDD and BBS Bundles, but other than that?

I think they're more likely to release a KH3 themed PS4
So they have released KH themed consoles? Neat. What do you think the chance is for a 2.8 themed PS4? Wouldn't mind a KH3 themed PS4. But if I'm going to buy a PS4 mainly to play Kingdom Hearts, might as well make it a themed one.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
So they have released KH themed consoles? Neat. What do you think the chance is for a 2.8 themed PS4? Wouldn't mind a KH3 themed PS4. But if I'm going to buy a PS4 mainly to play Kingdom Hearts, might as well make it a themed one.

Dunno about overseas, but yeah they did themed consoled before. Like I said, I don't think they'd release a 2.8 PS4, I'd rather say they'll do one for KH3 and I kinda can't see both.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Dunno about overseas, but yeah they did themed consoled before. Like I said, I don't think they'd release a 2.8 PS4, I'd rather say they'll do one for KH3 and I kinda can't see both.
Not sure, never really looked for them. Anywayz, I can always hope (I will stop derailing this thread for now).

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Wonderful. Much brighter than I expected and I love it. Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Lea look awesome, even if poor Donald and Goofy are way too prominent than they actually are, the poor dears.

appleboy82791

Awards

I agree with this thought. I doubt both games will get a themed PS4 Pro. I'm tempted to get a PS4 Pro to fully utilize 2.8 with it but I feel like there's a good chance KH3 will have a themed PS4 Pro so I'll wait for that one.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Wow, this boxart is beautiful. Much better than the 2 ReMIX covers. My only criticism would be that Goofy looks inflatable.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Wonderful. Much brighter than I expected and I love it. Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, and Lea look awesome, even if poor Donald and Goofy are way too prominent than they actually are, the poor dears.

I kinda think they don't fit on the cover thaat much, but as long as Lea is on it equally, I think it's okay. They DID burst in near the end as well, too.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I agree with this thought. I doubt both games will get a themed PS4 Pro. I'm tempted to get a PS4 Pro to fully utilize 2.8 with it but I feel like there's a good chance KH3 will have a themed PS4 Pro so I'll wait for that one.
Yeah, but then you would have to wait a whole year.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah, but then you would have to wait a whole year.

It's probably mostly an option for people who already own a regular PS4. I wouldn't get a PS4Pro if it weren't a KH3- or FFVII-themed one anyways, though.

Precursor Mar

Eh, it's alright. It'd be better if they zoomed in a bit. Lots of empty space, and you can barely see the title.

Great poster material, not so much for a boxart.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
It's probably mostly an option for people who already own a regular PS4. I wouldn't get a PS4Pro if it weren't a KH3- or FFVII-themed one anyways, though.
Hmm... I never looked at it that way. I usually just one version of the console and stick with it. Even when they release new version, I've never bought them.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Eh, it's alright. It'd be better if they zoomed in a bit. Lots of empty space, and you can barely see the title.

Great poster material, not so much for a boxart.
I agree with you here. The logo is too small. On other news, hype must be blinding me, I just barely noticed that MoM and Luxu are on the cover...! 0_0

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I agree that the logo should be a little bigger. I don't mind the empty space though.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It's so nice to see the Foretellers get the Nomura treatment. They look so good ;~;

I love this cover! It's so much better then the Remix ones.
I can't help but laugh a little seeing Sora and the gang dramatically walking away from Org. XIII's meeting room.
Donald and Goofy look badass in this. How the heck did you pull that off, Nomura?!

The art really speaks for itself this time.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Okay, I don't get the problem with the "empty space".
People first say "ohhh it's too much!" and when we have a cover that isn't filled with 80 characters it's "so empty".
Sorry for this little rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back