• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Boxart Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I did not know where to put this, but since this thread already showcases Nomura´s art, maybe this does. Nomura did a sketch to celebrate KH2.8:

tumblr_odj2k5FIXn1t234ouo1_500.jpg

tumblr_odj2k5FIXn1t234ouo2_500.jpg

Gahh, I need a bigger version of that 2.8 image! I want to see it in all of it`s glory.

Source: New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue sketch by Tetsuya Nomura featuring Aqua, Sora & Riku - Kingdom Hearts News - KH13.com - KH13.com, for Kingdom Hearts

For a moment I thought Nomura sketched two Aquas, and it's really Riku behind her, haha. But these are good. Thanks for sharing! :3

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Boy, Nomura's been killing it with these front covers. The front covers for these HD remasters have been some of my favorite in the whole series. (KH1's still being my favorite, but 2.5 is a close second and 2.8 is probably at number 3)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Speaking about a better picture of Nomura´s new sketch:

CsYDyvRVIAAuZ_H.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/zin_zin

I love this, I freaking love this image. New avatar material right there.
*squee* Not only is 2.8 one of the best covers ever but this is one of Nomura's best sketches ever! <3

For a moment I thought Nomura sketched two Aquas, and it's really Riku behind her, haha. But these are good. Thanks for sharing! :3
Aqua and Riku look too much alike without color. XD

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
*squee* Not only is 2.8 one of the best covers ever but this is one of Nomura's best sketches ever! <3

Aqua and Riku look too much alike without color. XD

I think they have the same hairstyle. Look at them closely. There's only a veeery minimal difference. Rather, they had a similar hairdo, seeing as how Riku is back to his long hair.

Muke

whatever
Awards
It's okay Ballad. We know. They're just saying that they looked really similar at first glance, which I agree with.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
The artwork for this game is beautiful. It's hyping me up SO MUCH for KH III.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh, wow! I forgot! xD Scratch NA KHUx, BRING ME KH ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!

I am hoping we might get more group pictures with KH's own characters.

Relaiting to 0.2, I wonder if it will have it's own main menu screen artwork? I liked how past games like KH1 and 2 had their own Nomura drawn artwork as the menu, but now days it looks like they have been using the box art instead. I would love if 0.2 would be Aqua in the Dark Margin, making it a parallel how in the vanilla versions of KH1 and 2 it was Sora on a beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back