• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is featured in Dengeki PlayStation #629!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I had to. I just had to.
04AWkI8.png

Indeed.
And I am so glad you had to.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
And the interview is complete! Thank you Saken for your hard work :)

kristi-swat

Awards
I do hope he releases new info in Paris's Concert :D I'll be so happy to be someone who tweets of events happening from there

SORA619

Awards
- In the same trailer Sora, Donald and Goofy's presense were also confirmed. I think this moment of the trailer made fans incredibly happy.

Nomura: Up until now, we hadn't developed cutscenes for next generation consoles, so we're still getting used to it, however I think they will only further be improved with time.
Adttionally, until now we've been able to utilize the models used for characters and scenery from predecessing games as a base, but with KH3, as expected from the power of the next generation consoles, we are not able to do this and have to remake all our models from the very beginning, which is hard work.

They didn't ask you about technical difficulties Nomura, for God's sake...

Irfanf

Wait, nothing about graphical improvements or loading times in 1.5+2.5 ?
Or does that statement only means that there's no extra content like boss fights, etc?

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Wait, nothing about graphical improvements or loading times in 1.5+2.5 ?
Or does that statement only means that there's no extra content like boss fights, etc?

I believe he means that there is no additional content. I'm personally hoping for some bug fixes.

SoraForeverKH

Wow... Nomura never ceases to fascinate me. Just hearing him talk of the development, designing character models, world maps, game play effects, Dialogue scenario for scenes and the main story along with being careful how he chooses to display each character's story and personality... It all sounds like such a burdening job, and then how he states how sorry he is for not being at a place where he can give us some long awaited update on KH III. You can tell by his words how eager he truly is inside to share with us what he has planned and how far they've gotten in the production. I feel for the guy there...

So yeah, this really inspired me! I know of how much time and effort it takes to write a story and especially get to the point of reaching it's end from my own experiences. So much time! But, what I've read in this interview definitely gives me something to look forward to in the new year. I was very interested about the remark about Terra and Terranort and that time in a KH concert when it was said Terra and Naminé's Japanese voice lenders were there in attendance to reveal a special story surprise mystery connecting to the future installments. That is so Nomura San and what I've come to love about him! He sounds like a genius. I do not understand Japanese anymore than he probably does the English language, but I would love it if I could meet him one day...

If I could choose one thing I'd request of him it would be that the scenario Dialogue scenes length extend and quadruple the times they are displayed in the future installments. I really, really look forward to this the most I think! If there were lots of brilliantly designed and portrayed story Cutscenes with the beloved characters playing the roles in KH III, that would make my biggest wish for the KH series come true! ^o^

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
If I remember correctly, Nomura said the tower was in a different location because Yen Sid can move it, and Donald and Goofy didn't recognize the tower because of this.
He said that the insides of the tower always change which is why Donald says "This tower is so strange!" and that was his explanation for the inconsistency between BBS and KH2.
Trouble is, Donald doesn't say that. He says "Master Yen Sid lives here?!" from outside the tower meaning he didn't recognize it at all, and Nomura's explanation for the retcon falls flat and doesn't work lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back