• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Off Screen Gameplay from TGS 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Gamersyde has recorded some off-screen gameplay of the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep 0.2 -A fragmentary passage- demo from TGS 2016.

This is the same demo that was originally playable at E3, but boasts a number of updates made by the development team since then. The most key difference are the changes made to the overall lighting, as well as textures for the character models of Aqua and Terra.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Looks really good, the enviroment is beautiful and the models look nice. Terra looks alright now, at least to me.

ok sunny

Awards
giphy.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hastily made comparison pic
CbyLI96.png

SORA619

Awards
Terra looks better. Well not the best but far better compared to the first trailer. Of course the game will be more polished in the retail version since it's months away so...

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
That really is a great improvement.

This just made me excited for the next showing for KH3,if they can make improvements like this in a few months i wonder how much of a difference a 1 year would do for KH3.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
That really is a great improvement.

This just made me excited for the next showing for KH3,if they can make improvements like this in a few months i wonder how much of a difference a 1 year would do for KH3.

We honestly don't know how long it took them to make this improvement. We don't know when they finished the E3 demo and we don't know when they finished this.

I do agree it looks better. Now they only lack facial features a little, but I don't mind too much.

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I think it looks a LOT better. I wouldn't say its perfect or anything but its clearly a very nice improvement over the original demo.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And now I will never complain about the visuals again. They have proven that the style we saw in previous trailers was not the look they were going for and therefore I will never doubt Osaka again <3

AQUA LOOKS GORGEOUS AND TERRA GOT HOT AGAIN

Sdog

Awards
The improvement! Ahhhh they're are bustin butts over there! I thought there was drastic improvements since I didn't really have time to think about how plastic anyone looked (aside from that one shot of mickey).

OT: The gameplay looks a lot smoother now too. Doesn't look like she's moving around at the speed of sound anymore. A bit more grounded, save circumstance.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
What does the khi community have in common with MX? They all want terra's body now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back