• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 Off Screen Gameplay from TGS 2016

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I want to see The Gathering remade with 0.2/III's in-game engine to show how far they've come since the ps2-era

Is that too much to ask

Muke

whatever
Awards
I want to see The Gathering remade with 0.2/III's in-game engine to show how far they've come since the ps2-era

Is that too much to ask
why would they remake it anyway? its purely conceptional

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Well, I guess it always possible that the new opening in 0.2 will have a piece of the gathering or at least a similar scene.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Are you arguing the opportunity to see more HDqua

Its like i dont even know you
i would neverrrrr but we would only see her rusty hd butt (i mean... i see it every day but i wanna share)

Awards
So someone on the KH Reddit pointed out that Aqua's face/mouth moves when she speaks during gameplay. Can anyone confirm this for me? I can't watch the video because my wifi's being a jerk.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Aqua (and Sora for that matter) still has a lower-poly model that's used when she's on the field but it's not nearly as noticeable as the past versions.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I was thinking about default faces. Will they now just babble on for eternity with mouth movement that doesn't match, or will they just move enough to finish the sentence before stopping?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was thinking about default faces. Will they now just babble on for eternity with mouth movement that doesn't match, or will they just move enough to finish the sentence before stopping?

It will likely be like FFXIII-2/LRFF or FFXV where the mouth movements are animated to match the sentence but the faces have a sort of distinctly mechanical/vacant feel to it.

Even KH3D has this to a degree on the low-poly fish faces.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Man, that guy did not do a good job with playing the game. At least he learnt from his mistake of using Fire against a fire enemy, but ignoring where to go and spending 5 minutes lost and not healing when he kept being bashed around.... Plus who doesn't use lock on for bosses!?

Aqua (and Sora for that matter) still has a lower-poly model that's used when she's on the field but it's not nearly as noticeable as the past versions.
How refreshing.

CsSR9H7WIAAt6Ze.jpg:large

jazzphenom

i dont like the play doh look they have. i wish they could have just made it look like a better version of the other kingdom hearts

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think something that really needs fixing at this point is the fabric. It could probably stand to flow and move like fabric i.e. Aqua's white ribbon is kind of stiff or Terra's pants.

i dont like the play doh look they have. i wish they could have just made it look like a better version of the other kingdom hearts

Doesn't really look like play-doh anymore, though, and I say this as one of the more vocal play-doh KH haters.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
I saw that. Haha. The brightness of a monitor can change a lot, but not like THAT.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So some people are saying that the difference is because of television settings. Riiiiiight, totally. -_-

One need only look at the shadow on Terra's clavicle to see they turned on some lighting. And one only need look at the white spots on Aqua's face from E3 then at the pinker cheeks in the TGS footage for the updated skin texture work.

Or at Terra's face in general to see IT ISN'T EVEN THE SAME FACE XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back