• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Spoiler Ban

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Spoiler season is once again upon us with Kingdom Hearts 2.8 releasing in Japan! In an effort to combat spoilers for members wishing to wait for the English release, we will be enforcing a spoiler ban for 0.2 and Back Cover. We will not be enforcing a ban for Dream Drop Distance, as it first released in 2012, however we do ask you all to be conscious and aware that we may have new members who aren’t familiar with that game so use spoiler tags in the appropriate situation(s).

What constitutes as a spoiler?

Any content not revealed in trailers or the opening of 0.2, which was previously released, must be spoiler tagged with either [ spoiler ] insert text [ / spoiler ] or [ spoilers=topic] insert text [ / spoilers].

We are asking members refrain from using spoilers as avatars and signatures. Spoilers in the title of threads will not be accepted either, try to be as vague with your thread titles as possible! Failure to follow these rules may result in a warning or an infraction.

We are adding a Spoiler prefix to the Kingdom Hearts 2.8 section to assist with discussion. And if at all possible, we request members add “buffering” to the beginning of their posts; this is not a requirement during the spoiler ban, but would be very appreciated!

The Activity Stream has been shortened from 150 characters to 25 characters in an effort to assist in avoiding spoilers for everyone. We suggest you collapse the New Forum Posts side bar to further assist with avoiding spoilers, as the function does not reflect spoiler tags.

Thanks everyone! We appreciate your efforts to make this exciting time for us all as Kingdom Hearts fans an enjoyable one! C:

Zeto

Awards
I like how this was posted like a minute before my last thread that I posted that asked if we were being spoiler-free here.

XD

Vasquez

Awards
I'm hearing that the jp version of the game expectedly does not have eng subs/dubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back