• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2.9 - Opening Title / Main Menu Concept

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AirbagVII

Awards
After the recent leaks and all the speculation surrounding a possible release of a game called "Kingdom Hearts 2.9", I started thinking about the possibility of this game being more than just a rumor... :smile:

The title of the game itself is very similar to 1.5 and 2.5 which leaves me thinking that we might be in front of another HD Collection.

The fact that it was numbered as 2.9, seems to be an indication that the events of this title will be not only prior but also the very foundation of Kingdom Hearts 3 storyline.

As a result, I imagined this title as another "HD collection" which could include:

- Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Final Mix (HD);
- Kingdom hearts 3 Demo;
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained X (I know it will be released for iOS and Android and for free in all regions, but still, the idea of reuniting all the KH games in home consoles would be awesome).

Therefore, I decided to create a Opening Title/Main Menu Concept for this possible KH game. :wink:

Here's the final result:
[video=youtube;4ol8r2jwLLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ol8r2jwLLo[/video]

Let me know what you guys think, while we all wait for a possible confirmation at Tokyo Game Show! :smile:

Venx

Stop making things like that. I know that it won't happen, but I still cry when I see how beautiful it would be...

Speedshocker

I still can't believe it...we're almost there now...
Soon, the answers we've all been wanting to know will be answered...
Soon, the heroes who have gone through so much pain will be redeemed....
Soon, Kingdom Hearts will be truly saved, by not just Sora, but all those who have sacrificed so much.

Soon....we will have Kingdom Hearts III.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
It would be nice if Chi was included somehow, even though I doubt it. I have no interest in it as-is, but I'd play if it was on a console like PS3/4, or even on of the ones the other side-games were on.

SephirothZ

It would be nice if Chi was included somehow, even though I doubt it. I have no interest in it as-is, but I'd play if it was on a console like PS3/4, or even on of the ones the other side-games were on.

I feel the same way about Chi to be honest. I am still holding out hope because I doubt they release DDD by itself when both of the other Remixes had 3 titles.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
It'd be such a shame if this turns out to be a cancelled project or a fake, regardless, fantastic job!

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I really like the idea of this concept. I too would love to have chi. especially since I do not have an android or IOS. I personally hate phones and can't afford one except an emergency pre-paid one. phone bills can get very high and takes away from my book, gaming, DVD, Movies (as in going to see them in theater), and tea obsessions So I rather be without. :p But I love reading threads and keeping up on the content though!

Sdog

Awards
Good job!

Dat theme music for the "KH3 demo" had me weak in the eye department. And the art was great too!

WastedPenguin

Awards
Why does everyone expect a KH3 demo for 2.9? We know that if 2.9 is real it will release for PS3 and PS4 but KH3 is exclusive to PS4 and Xbox One. Making the KH3 Demo available to the PS3 version of 2.9 would mean that KH3 will also release for PS3 and we know that this wont happen.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Why does everyone expect a KH3 demo for 2.9? We know that if 2.9 is real it will release for PS3 and PS4 but KH3 is exclusive to PS4 and Xbox One. Making the KH3 Demo available to the PS3 version of 2.9 would mean that KH3 will also release for PS3 and we know that this wont happen.

Unless only the PS4 version had a demo.

It's just an idea because Square did the same thing for FFXV with Type 0.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
The thing that makes people think it is the fact that Attraction Flow is listed under 2.9, and Attraction Flow is a new gameplay mechanic introduced in KH3.

WastedPenguin

Awards
The thing that makes people think it is the fact that Attraction Flow is listed under 2.9, and Attraction Flow is a new gameplay mechanic introduced in KH3.

Yeah i know that but i believe that if 2.9 is true we get DDD Final Mix where some of the new content might be some kind of Attraction Flow. Or it could just be a KH3 Demo only for the PS4 version then.

AirbagVII

Awards
I really like the idea of this concept. I too would love to have chi. especially since I do not have an android or IOS. I personally hate phones and can't afford one except an emergency pre-paid one. phone bills can get very high and takes away from my book, gaming, DVD, Movies (as in going to see them in theater), and tea obsessions So I rather be without. :p But I love reading threads and keeping up on the content though!

I do have an Android, but personally I'm not the kind of person who really appreciates mobile games, so I kinda feel the same way.

Good job!

Dat theme music for the "KH3 demo" had me weak in the eye department. And the art was great too!

Glad you enjoyed! I really wanted to impress with the KH3 Demo screen. The reaction has been pretty positive so far... :D

Unless only the PS4 version had a demo.

It's just an idea because Square did the same thing for FFXV with Type 0.

Precisely, they could release the demo only for the PS4 version.

Exactly! I guess we have two options here:

- it is in fact a KH3 Demo;
- they will add Attraction Flow to DDD as a gameplay mechanic teaser for KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back