• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom hearts 2- a piece of whats to come

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:Roxas:.

Banned
My insperation for this fan-fic: I was assigned to do a short story starter for a school project. The day before i got my new gameinformer Mag and it featured KH2. it had a bunch of new screens that looked really cool so i desided i'd kinda do a fanfic for my project *with this being my first fanfic* and my teacher said i could do it, its a continued story and ends in a cliffhanger so if you hate cliffhangers then dont read any further. So here it is. (caution, very short)

KINGDOM HEARTS 2

It was so dark that Sora couldn’t tell the difference when he closed his eyes. “how did I ever get myself into a mess like this?” he thought. “how are we going to get out of this darkness Sora?” asked Donald in his hoarse voice. Sora had an idea. FIRE!!! Immediately fire surrounded Sora allowing him to light the candles on the dungeon walls. What they didn’t know was that they soon would be face to face with a hoard of heartless and nobodies. As soon as the heartless and nobodies spotted Sora, Donald, and Goofy they attacked. Sora thinking quickly transformed using his drive ability to fuse with Donald and Goofy and create the master form. Sora instantly went airborne and slashed the heartless and nobodies alike until they were all gone. “Phew” sighed Sora. “So you are the keyblademaster.” Came a voice out of the darkness. “Who’s there?” yelled Sora.

“You ready to be rocked?” said the unknown. “What are you talking about?” asked Sora in a confused voice. “The name is Demyx.” Said Demyx. “well I’m gonna take you down.” Yelled Sora.

“Is that so?” said Demyx. Out of nowhere a sitar appeared in front of Demyx.
“Your going to fight me with a guitar, that’s funny” said Sora in an amused voice.

“Well fun time is over Demyx, time to fight. Yaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!” screamed Sora while rushing at Demyx with his two keyblades.

Demyx dodges his attack easily and then counters Sora on the back with his sitar.
Demyx readies his final strike.
Will Sora survive, or is somebody going to rescue him?
For the answers to these questions and more read the full version coming soon.
TO BE CONTINUED….​
So what do you think?

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
You wanna know what I think?

It's poorly written. The grammar is terrible, and the spelling and punctuation is all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back