• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts 2 allready for reserve

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CEDELAS

yes i got an extra poster already with kh2 pics on it its to big to scan though i also got a pack of kh trading cards with bhk namine and kh2 sora version on it kewl

u also get a framed version of the game cd but it dosent actually work lol

eb in tweed is giving this out so yeah go there its in australia

sorasking

wow that is totally new news 2 me!!!well theres one more thing i have to reserve.i thought LOZ: Twilight Princess was goin to reserve.i better start savin my money.

cursed keyblade

thats awsome. im researving mine 2morrow. im sry, but i think all these researv threads should be closed.

starry_eyed_hero

cursed keyblade said:
thats awsome. im researving mine 2morrow. im sry, but i think all these researv threads should be closed.
This isn't a release date thread and people are still constantly posting their ideas and thoughts in here. So, sorry, not gonna close. Nice try though.

M

Mitsukai

CEDELAS said:
yes i got an extra poster already with kh2 pics on it its to big to scan though i also got a pack of kh trading cards with bhk namine and kh2 sora version on it kewl

u also get a framed version of the game cd but it dosent actually work lol

eb in tweed is giving this out so yeah go there its in australia

I live in Australia and I've heard nothing about this at Eb games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back