• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Riku's Twilight said:
There were already mushroom heartless in 1. White Mushrooms, Black Fungus, and Rare Truffles.

Eh. For FM, Dumb Dumb. Nomura said in an interview: "If I were to make a KHII:FM, the one thing I would have to include would be Mushroom Heartless. Hahaha"

I don't think so, I know so. ^-^;

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know what looking back at that trailer they should have left some things in there that were taken out like Hollow Bastion should have stayed like it was not destoryed like we see it and the Organization should have actually been summoned like you see them standing on that platform that rises and falls depending on what switch you pressed in KH1 oh and also about that guy that you see that takes off his hood that was originally suppose to be Riku as what many people thought and also like someone said that part where you fight Axel is actually different he actually calls on his weapon before the big fire ring appears and I don't remember a blast of wind when he summoned that ring of fire at all playing KH2

You know this makes me want to watch more old trailers and see what else they changed like in Twilight Town when you get surrounded by those Nobodys don't know if anyone noticed this they move actually quite different then those in KH2 and also instead of just falling down when being overwhelmed by nobody Sora gets knocked back and Donald and Goofy were not lying down they were actually right beside him

Just looked at another trailer as well and apparently you are suppose to see a scene where Roxas walks toward the edge of the clock toward of Twilight town but I never saw that

Okay that's it now I think I've said enough

Thespis

I'm not sure if it's already been mentioned, but I thought I saw a scene where Sora was in the White Room about to fight Marluxia. It may have been in the KHII opening.

Whispered.Hope

King Sora_Strife said:
*The scene where Xemnas shows his face to Sora and then Sora drops his keyblade to the ground with a shocked expression and says "Impossible."

I always thought that would be when Sora saw Riku, and he'd saw 'Impossible' xD

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Many things have changed like Axel-Roxas battle scene (the way Roxas pulls out Oblivion and Oathkeeper ),1000 Heartless battle(Sora running alone not with Donald and Goofy in the same direction like in the trailers)and other staff like the clash between Sora and Roxas

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Dunno if anyone's mentioned this yet, but also in a lot of the trailers... that clip showing Kairi looking out at the island. In the trailer she's alone. In the game Selphie's standing next to her.

araya arcanum

I AM A SPLINTER CELL-I AM BEHIND YOU-ABOVE YOU-SUR
i had been looking forward to seeing where the hollow bastion scene with the org. would lead to but it was removed.

and while the 1000 heartless fight was great...i was disappointed as it seemed like the heartless wanted to die. they were voluntarilly dying it seemed-and there wasnt much variety in the enemies-in the early trailers however there were countless guard armors and a couple behemoths with tons of different heartless-there was what? 2 types of heartless in the final version fight?

snowbunnie

it probably wasnt possible to put in different types of heartless...I'm sure they tried

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
What I think about the 1000 heartless battle I think they thought they made it too hard I mean you, goofy, and donald Vs. what you said like a couple of gaurd armors, three behemoths, sky army filled wyverns and other heartless. Probably they thought you would die immediatly cause its like fighting 5 bossess and an army cause gaurd armor can seperate, wyvern can swoop down, behemoths and there undodgeable lightning and the heartless distractions. Thats what I think why they took out those heartless.

urutapu

I remember this one scene from a really old KH II trailer...it was in Twilight Town and Neoshadows were swarming all over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back