• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anarchy99

Ok I jus watched one or two of the old trailers for Kh2 and there are quite a few things I spotted out that were no where in the game
for EX

1. When in Twighlight Town in the underground lab.. Theres a scene shown when donald shoots a blizzard spell that bounces off the pod and ends up freezing him

2. In hollow bastion theres this whole scene where sora and co charge one of the org mem.. Donald hits a thunder spell on a heartless.. while sora kills 3.. An just as he's about to reach the member, he pulls off his hood

Heres a quick link to one of the trailers..
Jus thought that was interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivr7FP_uTBU

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
If I remember correctly, when I saw vid with the 1000 heartless battle, I remember 2 Behemoths. It was in an early video of KH2 from E3 or something. I dont remember.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
That's not the only thing deleted. Here's more:

*The scene where Roxas is chasing a dusk through Twilight Town.

*Roxas having a drive ability like Sora

*Behemoths and giant Wyverns in the 1000 heartless battle. And also during the battle, Donald, and Goofy charge with Sora. In the game, it's just Sora charging on his own.

*Sora wearing his black clothing while Mickey saves him, Donald, and Goofy from the Dusk. That scene also takes place in Hollow Bastion Castle.

*The scene where Xemnas shows his face to Sora and then Sora drops his keyblade to the ground with a shocked expression and says "Impossible."

Anarchy99

*The scene where Xemnas shows his face to Sora and then Sora drops his keyblade to the ground with a shocked expression and says "Impossible."

I don't remember that one?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^That scene was in a later trailer. I presume that was the alternate version for Sora finding out that Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody. I remember there was a huge discussion on this board about 'who did Sora see that made him so shocked'.

Neverfate

Things change even during the process of making the game, so it's really not surprising that some of these things were altered/deleted. Tetsuya Nomura even said that he felt Square-Enix let too much information out too soon. Some of these scenes may have even been conceptual/promotional scenes as well.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Also, look how old the trailer is.. it says "TechTV" not G4.... so. well, it's understandable that some things got cut from then and now.

T.K.O.L.

well Normura is talking about making a kh2 final mix eng. and jap, so maybe he will put that in if he does decide to make it.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
They also edited the Axel-Roxas Battle. Right before axel makes the ring of fire Roxas summons dual-weild keyblades then Axel starts ring of fire. The part where donald uses blizzard is right before sora wakes up and goofy dodged the attack cause he is still sleepy.

lostdude

cant forget the part in twilight town(i think) where there were lots of samurai nobodies that pull out their sword one by one, then sora and an org. member( i think) charge each other

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I really wanted to go to the Hollow Bastion Castle again. I dunno why, I just thought it was really cool. When it showed it in the trailer, I thought we'd be going there but when I beat the game and not once did I get to go there I was mad. WHY!?!?!?! I also was wondering what happened to Donald's Ice mess up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back