• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 Deleted Scenes?!???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Donalds messed up blizzard was at the part when goofy and him wake up way before sora does. But they cut it out so it could be more I don't know, I think more Sora inclined not Goofy-Donald inclined.

E

Eclipse

Ok I jus watched one or two of the old trailers for Kh2 and there are quite a few things I spotted out that were no where in the game
for EX

1. When in Twighlight Town in the underground lab.. Theres a scene shown when donald shoots a blizzard spell that bounces off the pod and ends up freezing him

2. In hollow bastion theres this whole scene where sora and co charge one of the org mem.. Donald hits a thunder spell on a heartless.. while sora kills 3.. An just as he's about to reach the member, he pulls off his hood

Heres a quick link to one of the trailers..
Jus thought that was interesting.

yes they took many scenes out in the final version of the game. EX:

sora charging towards unknown at hollow bastion -- taken out
sora and unknown charging toward eachother in The World that Never Was - edited
1000 heartless war - the wyverns and behemoths were taken out

it's all for the best. don't worry :)

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
How do you know it was for the best?......maybe they were just trying to make a deadline and DON"T CARE ABOUT US! That would be sad.

E

Eclipse

^ um no, would you want the superior opening his hood up on top of hollow bastion castle right before you slash him? what would happen? he pulls off his hood, then you knock him off of the castle..and he dies

great plotline right thurr. :p

i liked the way it played out. Besides this is how the game was in the JAPANESE VERSION TOO. so don't feel bad, they didn't have a deadline it's the exact same in the jap version

The_Way_To_Dawn

T.K.O.L. said:
well Normura is talking about making a kh2 final mix eng. and jap, so maybe he will put that in if he does decide to make it.

Wow, no he isn't. In every interview I've seen, he constantly stresses that there won't be a Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix for two reasons. 1: He says that he's very satasfied with this version, and sees no need to add anything like english voices for the japanese and so on, and 2: With the normal version, with all the stuff he has in this one, there's not much disc space left to put anything in there. If he has said anything different, provide some proof, please.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Actually the Hollow Bastion scene probably played out like this. Sora jumps towards Xemnas, Xemnas opens his hood then immediately shoots one of his red beams at Sora, Sora tries to block it but it hits him square in the chest. So then Sora falls hard to the ground, Xemnas says something then summons several dusk that surrounds Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Sora is still a little out of it because of the shot and is unable to fight. The Dusk charges the trio and that when Mickey jumps down and takes them out.

That's how I think the whole Hollow Bastion castle sequence would've been like.

King Keyblade

King Sora_Strife said:
That's not the only thing deleted. Here's more:

*The scene where Roxas is chasing a dusk through Twilight Town.

*Roxas having a drive ability like Sora

*Behemoths and giant Wyverns in the 1000 heartless battle. And also during the battle, Donald, and Goofy charge with Sora. In the game, it's just Sora charging on his own.

*Sora wearing his black clothing while Mickey saves him, Donald, and Goofy from the Dusk. That scene also takes place in Hollow Bastion Castle.

*The scene where Xemnas shows his face to Sora and then Sora drops his keyblade to the ground with a shocked expression and says "Impossible."

I belive the lastones true, but i dunno if he says "Impossible"

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
TwilightSoulKey said:
yes they took many scenes out in the final version of the game. EX:

sora charging towards unknown at hollow bastion -- taken out
sora and unknown charging toward eachother in The World that Never Was - edited
1000 heartless war - the wyverns and behemoths were taken out

it's all for the best. don't worry :)

it kinda sux that they took out the behemoths and wyverns.... i was lookin forward to kickin their butts again...

Senior_Superboy

T.K.O.L. said:
well Normura is talking about making a kh2 final mix eng. and jap, so maybe he will put that in if he does decide to make it.
where did you hear that, i read somewhere that he wouldnt make a final mix for this game.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
meowth222 said:
Wasn't there originally a Robin Hood level?

That was only a rumour.

>> Nomura said that if he were to make a Final Mix he'd put in Mushroom Heartless.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

lionheart29 said:
Hopefuly they will have a mode that you can play as Riku.
They already let you play as Riku and it proves that Riku sucks. His movements are way to stiff and you pretty much cant do crap without constantly firing Dark Aura.(p.s. btw why is it that when Riku uses Dark Aura, it looks more like Dark Firaga from CoM?)

SharinganBlue

AMV Maker
Riku doesn't suck! He only got a few minutes to save Sora its not like he's playable through the entire game like in COM. For me, I wouldn't mind playing as Riku because I always end up asking questions of his whereabouts all the time. For the deleted scenes, I rewatched the old trailers and what I really hoped to show was the fight in TWTNW with Sora and the Nobody. I would like to see what would happen in the end.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well there was another scene in which they edited. Remeber when they showed Sora, Donald ,and Goofy running towards the Heartless and then they stop and look shocked, this was in Hollaw Bastion. Anyway it was redone and it now had Mickey there with them. At first it was just them 3 also it did not include the superior in the old scene either.

bishojoKasume

there were alot of scenes that were in the trailers but not actually in the game..it would have been cool if nomura left them in the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back