• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 2 deleted scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Fantasy

did anyone relise the missing scenes in kingdom hearts 2?
in some trailers, there were scenes that wernt shown in the game.
e.g. the part where sora is in hollow bastion. theres an unknown on a platform higher than sora is. Sora goofy and donald fight a couple of heartless and u see sora jumping towards the unknown*organisation*

another is with the 1000 heartless battle.
in a trailer i saw 2 huge benimoth's in the backround and huge heartless in the sky but in the game there not there.
there is more not to mention
kingdom_hearts2.jpg

img162.png

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The scenes were NOT deleted, they were changed and edited to better represent the arc. The Hollow Bastion scene still happens, just in a different instant, Nomura said so himself. This is like making a movie, things change during production, but the core remains the same.

And the Heartless battle had to be altered. It couldn't all be contained there.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Yuh i think eveyone knows that.But man i wish they didn't take them out.The one where donald turns himself into ice was like XD cant stop laughing!

Ah, almost forgot about that one! I miss it....

Good no one flamed this kid, he probably just got the game anyhow.

Don't forget about how Sora was in his KH2 clothes in the trailer when the King shows up at TT, but in the game he was in his KH1 clothes.

Hmm, I wonder which Org member it was that was about to reveal himself in teh old trailer when Sora leaps up to him... I had always thought it was going to be Riku...anyone who makes fun of that can shut up, it was the first KH2 trailer we had.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
No. They would alter the plot too drastically. The scenes are there, but in different fashion. The Goofy and Donald scene was just removed period. In retrospect it isn't necessary at all.

I actually always assumed that the Unknown would end up being Axel or Xemnas, something to stop Sora in his tracks. It couldn't have been Riku, for the obvious reasons we now have.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Inner-Demon is right, most of the scenes were merely edited to fit the new scenes. I mean, Hollow Bastion was completely remodeled, so obviously that scene couldn't take place in that fassion, so it was edited slightly, but if you payed any attention you would see that scene is still present in the first visit to Hollow Bastion

As for the guy taking off his hood, I figure it Xigbar. Why? Who's the only Organization member we actually eet and talk to in the edited version of that scene? Xigbar. He comes down and talks to Sora, and takes off his hood. So logic dictates that if he's the one to meet face-to-face with Sora in the new scene, then it was most likely intended to be him as well in the previous version of the scene

Shinjuku

Entrapment
There were many of the scenes that I wished would have happened like Roxas following that Nobody. Oh well FM+ May have them back who knows.

A

Ansem

i hope they do put at least some of those acenes in kh2 final mix.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
Inner-Demon is right, most of the scenes were merely edited to fit the new scenes. I mean, Hollow Bastion was completely remodeled, so obviously that scene couldn't take place in that fassion, so it was edited slightly, but if you payed any attention you would see that scene is still present in the first visit to Hollow Bastion

As for the guy taking off his hood, I figure it Xigbar. Why? Who's the only Organization member we actually eet and talk to in the edited version of that scene? Xigbar. He comes down and talks to Sora, and takes off his hood. So logic dictates that if he's the one to meet face-to-face with Sora in the new scene, then it was most likely intended to be him as well in the previous version of the scene

Ah yeah, and they probably changed him taking off his hood because of what happens later in The Land of Dragons.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There were many of the scenes that I wished would have happened like Roxas following that Nobody. Oh well FM+ May have them back who knows.

......that scene did happen.....Roxas followed the Nobody into the woods...and then to the Mansion...and then he fought it...remember? This is what I'm talking about, the scenes still exist, they're just changed slightly

The only scene that was fully and completely cut out of the game was the one where Donald and Goofy wake up and Donald uses blizzard ot wake Goofy up, but ends up freezing himself

All other scenes were merely edited slightly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back